Sport rim shop malaysia review : Cheapest sport rims shop

By accident?:biggrin:
That shop have to turn off from main road to find one.....:rofl:
yep, by accident.....

Wanted to go looking for some spare parts..too an earlier turn from the main road....and found the shop instead.:biggrin:

nowadays 90% shop all sell imitation rim, if genuine rim one set Rm3-6K whose willing to pay for it ? Even yes later kena curi sure heart breaking...best still stay with stock old skool rim....cantek but not reliable = you throw your money to river only...
Depends on what brand loh! Original Advanti and Konig 17" light weight ones around RM1.6k can get

Installing light rim is good if pocket is deep enuf....Sure smiling ear to ear when driving the car.
But think oso of the crazy potholes in Malaysia....

I have seen many rims dented after kissing potholes...hati sure sakit lor....

the cons bout Taiwan rims, in an event of an accident your rims will break into pcs, happened to me once before using CE28.
if ori will just be in bad shape but rarely break.

true, true what Bro DanzEterna said.

If the jap ori rim in bad shape, it should not be used already...and repairing the bad shape rims would be dangerous too since we dont know the condition of the repair.

If the Taiwan rim in bad shape, just pakai-buang...

issuzark

Sep 4, 2014
true, true what Bro DanzEterna said.

If the jap ori rim in bad shape, it should not be used already...and repairing the bad shape rims would be dangerous too since we dont know the condition of the repair.

If the Taiwan rim in bad shape, just pakai-buang...
But the feeling between jap ori and taiwan ones are totally different. :bawling:

the cons bout Taiwan rims, in an event of an accident your rims will break into pcs, happened to me once before using CE28.
if ori will just be in bad shape but rarely break.
Brother, if accident and bad shape also throw already.....:smokin:

last time during accident the wheel outer rim was detached from the wheel, the spokes was attached to the lugs. due to that my whole undercarriage was damaged, if was using jap wheel, true still must throw away the rim but could have saved my undercarriage.

He go buy 5 years old rims then very very cheap.......:biggrin:

Bro. SF, next time you free I take you to one shop really a lot of rims one. I never post because very hard to find this shop. Went once, really took me a long time to find. Even google and waze that time hard to find.
It's address is Jalan Bukit Kemuning but is near to Klang...Hell a lot of tyres too, stack to the ceiling, rims all over the place. Name is Perkhidmatan Tayar and Batteri Shuang Heng

Just found they have facebook dy, and upgrade their shop too. Last time very old and dirty now under Maxxis.....

Here is one picture I found....

Ya, when time to hunt for rims, might need to book u for a day. :rofl:

By accident?:biggrin:
That shop have to turn off from main road to find one.....:rofl:
If that's the case, I think he got lost. :rofl:

nowadays 90% shop all sell imitation rim, if genuine rim one set Rm3-6K whose willing to pay for it ? Even yes later kena curi sure heart breaking...best still stay with stock old skool rim....cantek but not reliable = you throw your money to river only...
Ya, but like some are kinda concern is that, they might have bought an imitation one with the price of the originals that cost at RM3-6K. Cheapest range for ori.

RM10K above that one nothing to say lol

EHHHHHHH... I bought my rims from that V Rawang place! Their trade in value is damn good, that's very true

i'm curious.. how to give a waja turbo?
OTHER THAN transplanting engines.
so far i haven't seen any turbo kit that fits a waja..

any way to give a waja turbo WITHOUT transplant?