Sponsors for Honda Civic Drivers

princessfionachin

From Facebook
Apr 18, 2011
www.facebook.com
Hi! I'm Fiona and I'm the Driver Recruitment and Relations officer for WrapAdz Malaysia.

Who is WrapAdz Malaysia? We're a new company focusing on mobile advertising.

What we do is Connect our Advertisers with Drivers.. so that Drivers get Paid for putting advertisements on their cars. Think of it as getting your ride sponsored.. EVERYDAY!

We're always accepting new drivers to submit their profiles to us. Which you can do so by clicking here

You can also visit our Facebook page at WrapAdz | Facebook

However for our current campaign, we are specifically looking for the following:

Mileage: 2000 km – 3000 km per month;
Car: Honda Civic (2006 onward), Ford Fiesta and Suzuki Swift
Belongs to respective car club
Car Wrap Coverage : Full wrap (Professionally designed sporty wrap for a Japanese brand car product)
Payment to you: up to RM 1100 per month
Duration: 6-12 months

If you think you fit the bill and have not provided us with your updated/ new Driver's Profile, head on to the PetrolHead's Profile page and fill up the form.

If you have already submitted your Driver’s Profile and think that you’re the PetrolHead we need, email [email protected] to suggest your Driver’s Profile today!

We will contact all potential PetrolHeads soon.

Keep a look out for your car which may be featured next!

Kindly note that the submission of your driver's profile does not mean that you are required to wrap your car.

By submitting your profile, you have listed your information and details on our database. This is not a commitment to drive our wraps!

If your profile is shortlisted by us, we will provide you with further details of the campaign, such as how much you will be paid a month, how much miles you are required to drive, period of the campaign, what is the design of the car, and other general terms and conditions throughout the duration of the campaign period.

If you are not satisfied with our offer, design, etc, you are free to reject it. We note however that our advertisers will ultimately decide if you are selected as a PetrolHead if you have accepted the offer.

If you require more information on how the process works and monies you can earn, visit PetrolHeads If you have any further queries that is not answered, you can leave me a message on facebook, or contact me directly at [email protected]. I'll be more than delighted to answer your questions.

princessfionachin

From Facebook
Apr 18, 2011
www.facebook.com
hi! we accept all applicants but ultimately would depend on our advertisers to select. :D hope you understand.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

if you need more information please feel free to drop by our facebook at WrapAdz | Facebook and drop us a note. :D

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
honda only??

how about for racing competitors? can or not?

princessfionachin

From Facebook
Apr 18, 2011
www.facebook.com
hi all!

We're still looking for drivers, including local cars. if you have a friend and think that they maylike to earn while they drive, please share this with them!

Much thanks!!

Areignz

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
i wish you offer this kind of 'gift' to my old kelisa.....heheheheh

princessfionachin

From Facebook
Apr 18, 2011
www.facebook.com
If you have 1, 2, or 3 cars that you drive often more than 800 km a month, we would love to hear from u. Just register all your cars!!

Our Sponsors may be looking for that Specific car that u might be the only one that has registered!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Until today my brake system is still not that powderful. Few weeks ago, i brought my car to check my brakes .. so what they did is .. they change both front and rear brake pump, new brake fluid, clean the inside caliper and replace the tubes. I also change a new brake pad.

Then I found some weird noise when I stop the car .. I can hear this 'tik tik tik' sound. And, when I engage 1st gear got this weird noise too not 'tik tik tik' sound. :(

Any sifus can tell me what is wrong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience