Speed-D's 9sec R32 GTR

Deee

Dec 8, 2003
BKK, Thailand
www.speed-d.com
Announcement
We are not responsible for every single thing that "Mr. ADAM Ooi" has done under the name SPEED D PROSHOP, who always tries to tell people that he has a partnership in the SPEED D PROSHOP.
Cheers
D & Tony
(Director)

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by Deee@Jul 14 2004, 12:39 AM
Announcement
We are not response for every single thing that "Mr. ADAM Ooi" has done under the name SPEED D PROSHOP, who always tries to tell people that he has a partnership in the SPEED D PROSHOP.
Cheers
D & Tony
(Director)
Sawadekrap DEE, u mean responsible?? hey i tot he is ur partner wor.. coz everytime when i discuss things wiff Tony and he is around... and he keep on make decision for tony also.... hmmm guessed i was confused hehehe...

Deee

Dec 8, 2003
BKK, Thailand
www.speed-d.com
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Jul 14 2004, 03:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Jul 14 2004, 03:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Deee@Jul 14 2004, 12:39 AM
Announcement
We are not response for every single thing that "Mr. ADAM Ooi" has done under the name SPEED D PROSHOP, who always tries to tell people that he has a partnership in the SPEED D PROSHOP.
Cheers
D & Tony
(Director)
Sawadekrap DEE, u mean responsible?? hey i tot he is ur partner wor.. coz everytime when i discuss things wiff Tony and he is around... and he keep on make decision for tony also.... hmmm guessed i was confused hehehe... [/b][/quote]
the guy is not allowed to come to the shop any more..

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by Deee+Jul 14 2004, 03:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Deee @ Jul 14 2004, 03:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Jul 14 2004, 03:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Deee
@Jul 14 2004, 12:39 AM
Announcement
Cheers
D & Tony
(Director)

Sawadekrap DEE, u mean responsible?? hey i tot he is ur partner wor.. coz everytime when i discuss things wiff Tony and he is around... and he keep on make decision for tony also.... hmmm guessed i was confused hehehe...
the guy is not allowed to come to the shop any more.. [/b][/quote]
icic... no wonder the past 2 trips i don see him in ur shop liao...

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
was the R32's rollcage build by WRC Motorsports?
thought i saw one there (rare!) and Amin (boss) was abit sad, as it was actually his ex-car, he sold it off, now it came back to him..
he took great care of that car, because it was never really under the sun, all the plastics were in GREAT cun melecun condition!
but.. seeing it stripped apart was a bit heart wrecking for him..

wow. a real car lover there..

Deee

Dec 8, 2003
BKK, Thailand
www.speed-d.com
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Jul 14 2004, 04:22 AM
was the R32's rollcage build by WRC Motorsports?
thought i saw one there (rare!) and Amin (boss) was abit sad, as it was actually his ex-car, he sold it off, now it came back to him..
he took great care of that car, because it was never really under the sun, all the plastics were in GREAT cun melecun condition!
but.. seeing it stripped apart was a bit heart wrecking for him..

wow. a real car lover there..
nope, i just bought this set at UP-Garage in Yokohama last few months.

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
DEE : wah you always go up and down from japan also ah. Thats why you're so good lah. Hmmm maybe next time i can ask you to tune my car for me. hehehe always problem here and there..

i want to see this car perform..

carismaGT : wei can i borrow your S15 change with my Cefiro lah. hehehe

mr.nismo : you know what i'm thinking? hehehe

DRiftAGster

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
donut -- just send ur car to Speed D and see Tony/Dee, they will be more than glad to help u, right Dee??

Dee -- shocked to see ur announcement!! so the shop that ppl say he owns in Sunway (which in this case is Speed D) is not true la??? finally we know -- "the truth is out there"...heheee ;)

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT@Jul 14 2004, 09:06 AM
DEE : wah you always go up and down from japan also ah. Thats why you're so good lah. Hmmm maybe next time i can ask you to tune my car for me. hehehe always problem here and there..

Donut: can no prob... but there is certain rules u need to follow...

1) No Drifting permitted (hehehe)
2) No Speeding Permitted
3) Can fetch chicks no prob but cannot make out in the car hahaha (coz i am the only person permitted to do so... hehe)
4) NO Dragging permitted...
5) Only can drive like a nerd permitted hahaha....
6) Bear full liabilities for the car (hahaha)

in return i get to use ur car for drifting etc etc etc hehehe.... JK JK

DoNuT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
www.drifthouse.net
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Jul 14 2004, 12:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Jul 14 2004, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DoNuT@Jul 14 2004, 09:06 AM

2) No Speeding Permitted
3) Can fetch chicks no prob but cannot make out in the car hahaha (coz i am the only person permitted to do so... hehe)

in return i get to use ur car for drifting etc etc etc hehehe.... JK JK [/b][/quote]
blurdy hell!!!

liddat also can ah?? hehehe okie lah deal. you sure you want me to drive like a geek. after i ter drift not counted rite?? sepang marshall said if you accidentally then nevermind but don't pull handbrake.. hehehe kena good good from them!!

Deee

Dec 8, 2003
BKK, Thailand
www.speed-d.com
Originally posted by MAKYI@Jul 14 2004, 05:49 AM
Dee,u went to Machida huh??next time if u come back to jpn call me lol...heheh...
I think so, Machida Prefecture..
in Yokohama, i went there to see Bee racing, Tomei , etc..

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by DoNuT+Jul 14 2004, 12:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoNuT @ Jul 14 2004, 12:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Jul 14 2004, 12:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-DoNuT
@Jul 14 2004, 09:06 AM

2) No Speeding Permitted

in return i get to use ur car for drifting etc etc etc hehehe.... JK JK
blurdy hell!!!

liddat also can ah?? hehehe okie lah deal. you sure you want me to drive like a geek. after i ter drift not counted rite?? sepang marshall said if you accidentally then nevermind but don't pull handbrake.. hehehe kena good good from them!! [/b][/quote]
ohhhhh drift in Sepang can can... but not in public road... BUT wiff ur own tyres okay?? not wiff my 3 weeks old Neova hehehe...

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
are we so sure about the one who tell story? :huh: i mean there are always two sides to a story you know...

dun shoot me ok, no offence meant. just stay neutral...

anyone wan to volunteer to tell story? :lol:

Torment

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Jul 14 2004, 03:28 PM

ohhhhh drift in Sepang can can... but not in public road... BUT wiff ur own tyres okay?? not wiff my 3 weeks old Neova hehehe...
fuiyo, penang drift king change neova liao lo! :lol: j/k only ha ha.

wei wei, when you go practice again ah? call me la! i wanna feel like initial Deeeee..... :D