Speed-D's 9sec R32 GTR

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by Torment@Jul 27 2004, 02:51 PM
erm, no offence tony, but dun you have enough "i-got-enough-HP-in-this-baby-to launch-me-to-da-moon!" drag cars already? heck, just with that nuclear powered black bird or yours you have already broken the HP/Litre record in malaysia liao, so i dun understand what you is looking for le. since you already conquered that scene why not do something else? nissan built cars that are very good for going sideways you know(hint hint). :lol: well yeah it does required a totally different set of skills i think but then you can drift an RC, so a full size car should be no problem either! :lol: just joking la, anyways all da best in your endeavours!

no worries with the EVO guy, ha ha maybe one fine day when da weather is right we might meet and catch up on old times.

cheers mate! :D
hehehhe yea, how bout fully modifying a tiburon instead? :P

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by Torment@Jul 29 2004, 03:51 PM
ah, i think he did that a long time ago already cow my fren.
aha yea i know, but wut i meant was... turning it into a full-time drag machine :ph34r:

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
i don't mean to hijack this thread, but I think some of you might have heard of this twin-engined tiburon running in the states right?

ehe..would be cool to see that done here in malaysia :)

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
driftagster,
2JZ S13 ah...hehehe,,planning, planning....get it up to bout 850hp at the rear, with some super drag tyres, drag box but remain the outside standard with even the twin turbo sticker....hmmm, i think that would be nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehe....let's see how soon can we bring this to reality.. :ph34r:

cow,
heheh...i actually traded in the coupe for the S13 d oh....sobsob :(
sometimes i miss that car also...she did tought me alot of things about car modifying :( :(

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
Tony, don't be sad. I would trade in the coupe anytime for a S13 :)

Anywayz, all the best building more monsters

vinkelvin

Aug 7, 2004
hi! tony brother, still remenber mi (kelvin jb) B) . lasy time thanks 4 helping mi at next car. btw ur r32 success or not??? hope can meet u at sepang next month :rolleyes:

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
is Speed D director Dee & Tony are here??? i just went to their shop to get some information....lolz....skyline over 800hp???.....ICarWorld hooray...

davd

Jan 8, 2009
bro can u give me speed D website or contact no. i would like to ask and buy part

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience