speed cut.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
took it to 210km/h on the duke, but had to let go because it didnt feel very safe and there wasent much straight smooth road. the stock oem brakes feel like nothing when your above 200. so it was quite dangerous.
drive safe le.......

i once drove at 200km/h at highway and suddenly there is a car seep into my lane..its really very dangerous....

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
which shop can pasang pivot speed meter v on z33? anyone can recommend?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
which shop can pasang pivot speed meter v on z33? anyone can recommend?
I heard that they can reflash the ECU and the speed cut will be gone! Not sure how it works and how much..but I think someone posted it before.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

took it to 210km/h on the duke, but had to let go because it didnt feel very safe and there wasent much straight smooth road. the stock oem brakes feel like nothing when your above 200. so it was quite dangerous.
You ain't kidding...with that kind of speed...OEM brake can't do much good there!

jackisblack

Known Member
Nov 17, 2008
kuala lumpur
adf.ly
just buy a rsm or sld..problem solve..if got higher budget,go for standalone...like haltech.refer to people who have these item,then compare it yourself..it is much more satisfied..for an ECU upgrade like reflash at N1..i would stay away for these kind of stuff..why messing around with good ECU????it reflash software is better then original ECU,why don't they produce aftermarket custom ECU???...just my2cent..

Chiba Kooji

Known Member
Jan 1, 2010
Johor Bahru
Research properly before using any piggyback as our original ecu is very smart. If you are using a piggyback with same or less bit as our original ecu it might reset to default sooner or later because the original ecu will slowly take control and reverse all the tuning that you have done. Personally still using Unichip and speak from experience. Moreover, you will notice every function and feature in your car to be laggy.

Best if you reflash for minor modifications or get a standalone ecu such as HKS FCon VPro if you planning to major modifications such as supercharge/turbocharge/stroker kit.

wa, no wonder my fren recomended to use power FC for low budget
for better performance buy hcon V-pro and go singapore setting

luckily my car dun hav speed cut

Nov 12, 2010
Brunei Darussal
yeah..that's what my frens told me to buy a rsm...but i read about the pivot something and i thought it's also good. is it?

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

HKS SLD will solve the speed-cut problem (cheep + easy).
Just read about the HKS SLD u mentioned...it sounds great too thanks..heheh but need to find out how much it is here in Brunei.:hmmmm:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Prince_Hazim,

Yup u could search at SHH or Hayashi.
Or else you can order from the net.

If you wish to use MOTUL engine oil/coolant & etc please PM me.
I frequently going to SHH & meet the other Brunei Monster.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Duke is extremely bumpy especially when heading towards Damansara but isn't too bad going towards Ampang. However the stretch from MRR2 until the turnoff for either Ampang or Damansara is actually pretty smooth and you can reach pretty high speeds but not during the day because about a quarter of the way there's always groups of cars parked on the left side of the road for some reason people seem to gather there.

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hi frnd, i got 1 used HKS SLD for sale if u interested its worked on 350z auto. thanks

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

sorry my contact number 673-8745503 (Brunei)

slave

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
Hello,
I'm new here. i want to ask about the price for HKS SLD and Pivot speed meter.
How much the cost to reflash ECU and which one is better? any recomended workshop around sunway? thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else here likes Chop Shop (it's a Discovery Channel TV programme) but the two guys who present it have a new 'celebrity blog', which is pretty cool - you can ask them questions about modifiying cars and stuff.

Also a man called Mike Brewer is on there from Wheeler Dealers. I guess it's a kind of 'ask the experts' thing.

http://blogs.discoverychannel.co.uk/ignition/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience