speed cut.

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Reflash is better, it is like tuning ECU, not only chop off speedcut, it release some power from engine, increase rev by another 400-500 rpm. RM1800 solve all problem, worth it.

N1 Racing is my choice.

kelvin chai

Mar 28, 2011
petaling jaya
hi bro , sorry to distube , jst wana to know, using the unichip , the speed cut automaticaly ? how much u bought it ? where u bought it , who install ?
thank
kelvin chai

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
hi bro , sorry to distube , jst wana to know, using the unichip , the speed cut automaticaly ? how much u bought it ? where u bought it , who install ?
thank
kelvin chai
I never use unichip before, can't provide any advice on that. In my opinion, Unichip is a big name, should be OK I think.

I will always advice people to go for reflash, because only by reflash, you can unleash the hidden performance of the car. VQ engine are very powerful, it was one of the best engine in the world, however it was restrained by ECU setting because the car has to pass a lot of safety and environment regulations.

I install HKS SLD on my first Z, but consequently remove and go for reflash. All those SLDs alike device are single function device, I think not worth.

Many driver might consider to keep the original ECU setting to preserve the resale value. When I sell my first car, the buyer was amazed by the power and throttle respond of my car.

Last edited:

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Not sure!
Any idea about Uprev in malaysia?I dun want remap my ecu with problem all...T_T...:bawling:

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

any idea about displaying ONLY KM/H(seem my meter is JDM meter) and eliminate speed cut of Pivot SML Z?

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
Any idea about Uprev in malaysia?I dun want remap my ecu with problem all...T_T...:bawling:

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

any idea about displaying ONLY KM/H(seem my meter is JDM meter) and eliminate speed cut of Pivot SML Z?
If not mistaken, LINKS is UPREV's dealer.

ysl

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
B'worth/Penang
can i check with ur , the avs t5 rim vs volt racing GT-F which rim better ? thank
Haha, you forgot to read the title of this thread, SPEED CUT, not about wheels.

Better in terms of what? generally, lighter wheels is better wheels, of course the material of the rims counts, my personal Choice is TE37.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience