spark plug gaps

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
arent that tool to measure the tappet gap ? n use that to adjust the tappet according to gap measurements ?

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
feeler gauge not so expensive laaaa .. should be around RM 50 +/- 20 or so .. depend on where it's made I guess .. i dunno what it's called in chinese la sorry ... :unsure: :lol: yes this tool is used by mech to basically measure any gaps B)

skyline7

Sep 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by ksgoh@Oct 20 2004, 16:32
ohhh...have seen and done on my first service....the eon mech has done some adjustment after i complain that my car is "shake' when idling....
Spark plugs gaps causes the engine to shake meh???Adjust it ok already huh?

ksgoh

1,000 RPM
May 19, 2004
Kedah/Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by skyline7+Oct 21 2004, 09:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (skyline7 @ Oct 21 2004, 09:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ksgoh@Oct 20 2004, 16:32
ohhh...have seen and done on my first service....the eon mech has done some adjustment after i complain that my car is "shake' when idling....
Spark plugs gaps causes the engine to shake meh???Adjust it ok already huh? [/b][/quote]
i also dunno laa....i also wonder why have to do that....have asked the mech, he just said could be dirty on the spark plug.....how can a one-month car got dirty on spark plug...... <_<

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience