SPARK Motorsports Won 1st & 2nd Place in MegaLAP Preview Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
RCA Victory - poster | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

On 11 December 2011, our SPARK Motorsports™ Team participated the Preview Round of MegaLAP Time Attack race at Sepang, Kuala Lumpur. We came in 1st and 2nd placement in the Open Class. There were more than 54 cars from Singapore and Malaysia ranging from Honda Civic right up to Lotus Exiga GT4. We are indeed proud to beat all these cars!

In April 2011, we also came in 1st and 3rd placement in the Formula Drift, Asia 2011 organised by ESPN.

SPARK Motorsports™ Team undertook the task of building our 2 race cars and putting our chosen experienced driver behind the wheels to achieve the best possible results with the least budget and time constraints. Our engines were built using Cosworth components as well as parts from our business partners wherever possible, using our own technical expertise in-house. Our EVO 7 was re-built from scratch in less than two months before the race.

The RCA Race Craft Academyin conjunction with internet portal ignition.my have been organizing Time Attack events in Sepang for a number of years. They have planned to launch the MegaLAP Time Attack, Singapore-Malaysia Challenge in 2012. The 11 Dec 2011 Preview Race was for various participating motorsports workshops from Singapore and Malaysia to showcase the technical abilities. Our participation in such Motorsports events will raise our profile in the Singapore Motorsports industry and enhance our SPARK™ branding.

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
advertising ah?

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Using all cosworth stuffs.. expensive stuffs..

SPARK Motorsports

500 RPM
Mar 24, 2011
Singapore
Merry X'mas and Happy New year 2012!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guy's,
how many of you here willing to spent for oversize with sleeves kit? Also to risk it? I happen to have extra engine kosong lying around and having a thought to "build" it. Im looking to oversize it from 79mm to 82mm with darton sleeves kit.

but i've reading that sleeves wasnt easy to install. It required very skillfull mech to do it. Else risk sleeves moves or so on. This question me is it wise to do so? Im going sleeves as i want total reliability. Not to mention gasket

thn...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience