Sony Ericson T610

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Originally posted by devil@Jan 15 2004, 11:04 AM
does this T610 baby support custom dictionary input? meaning, I can add specefic word into the default dictionary like what nokia can do? I tried to ask a friend of mine who is using it, he say no such feature....

Care to verify this~! Thanks ..
can lah, just type the word and if it is not in the dictionary, you can select to add the word into the dictionary.....

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by devil@Jan 15 2004, 11:04 AM
does this T610 baby support custom dictionary input? meaning, I can add specefic word into the default dictionary like what nokia can do? I tried to ask a friend of mine who is using it, he say no such feature....

Care to verify this~! Thanks ..
devil : can la...ur answer is answered by zero4....thanx bro

lorens :

the pic quality? if i'm not wrong..its only 288 x 352 pixel...
to me..the quality is not so up to my expectation...but thats what you get from a 33mm lens...daylight..the pics are good...but at night..u can forget it...

overall...the camera is just an extra function to me for fun....

however..if you want good quality pics from handphone cameras, do try the nokia 3650, 3660 or 6600.

the pic qualityare superb,,, 640 x 480 pixel..pics at night are good.

but the size...heheheh...lose a lot to Sony

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by XaMaX@Nov 21 2003, 11:50 AM
i just got myself this phone. and is there anything i can add on it? games, software....whatever la...thanx.

want to know what can this phone do else than just calling....
dont the phone comes with a manual? :lol:

XaMaX

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Somewhere Over
www.yahoo.com
Originally posted by ZephyRed+Jan 15 2004, 05:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZephyRed @ Jan 15 2004, 05:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-XaMaX@Nov 21 2003, 11:50 AM
i just got myself this phone. and is there anything i can add on it? games, software....whatever la...thanx.

want to know what can this phone do else than just calling....
dont the phone comes with a manual? :lol: [/b][/quote]
so farnee la....hahahaah.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about last month, I installed a Borla straight flow muffler on my car, and yes it was very loud and bassy initially. Last week my hands were itchy and decided to install a DIY cold air intake, the DIY was okay, but I removed them about two days later because of the heavy rain recently in my area,afraid of floods,since the road I travel to college is prone to flooding. (Ps: I never really pay any attention to the sound of muffler when my CAI was installed)

Until now,I have not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience