Kuala Lumpur
ya...roadshow and RQ appearing is ON!!! but only 3 days in KL
1st day in Johor.

2. Date 13th June 2010
Venue SONY Centre @ Low Yatt Plaza
Time 3.00pm – 5.00pm

3. Date 14th June 2010
Venue Sunway Pyramid (New Wing)
Time 12.30 – 1.00pm -@ display car - Orange Entrance (infront of JayaJusco entrance)
3.00pm – 4.00pm @ Asian Avenue
5.00pm – 6.00pm @ Blue Concourse

4. Date 16th June 2010
Venue Pavilion KL @ BIntang Entrance
Time 7.30pm -8.00pm
oh my... y so many days on weekdays 1... working leh...

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
what to say...
as long got roadshow... don't mind when and where will it be already...
and please don't push sic too far...

or not next time we'll need to buy ticket to go to Japan to see SUPER GT...

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
what to say...

agreed, roadshows are always weekends la.. i already used to it..

talking about pushing sepang..

i will push for the student ticket price bcoz seriously :biggrin:

price is an issue here... i am sure many student who are fans will be upset if the price is expensive...

that day i went to a concert, i can hear many students said "we have not enough money la, plz la make the CD album cheap,"

hayashi86

Apr 9, 2006
so who's going next monday's racequeen event... LOL...
oh u guys going the weekend one ar?

im going pyramid one near my place LOL
yep price... no promotion aledi gua...

Last edited:

chin2862

Jun 22, 2009
agreed, roadshows are always weekends la.. i already used to it..

talking about pushing sepang..

i will push for the student ticket price bcoz seriously :biggrin:

price is an issue here... i am sure many student who are fans will be upset if the price is expensive...

that day i went to a concert, i can hear many students said "we have not enough money la, plz la make the CD album cheap,"
i agree that .... few years ago also have the student price discount ... now ??? haihz... dunno what to say... eat less pay more for ticket..

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hi guys,

There is a promotion, its call family package where 2 adults can buy the ticket and can bring 3 kids in without extra charge.

Package details as follow:

Price: RM250
Entry for 2 adults, and 3 kids max aged up to 17 or Form 5
Parking for 2 days included
One free event t-shirt

This package can be purchase at Pavilion, Sunway Pyramid and Empire Shopping Gallery during day time, weekdays or weekend.

Let me know if you are interested, i can arrange the tickets.

Thanks

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
GT3... RM250 doesn't include the pit pass....
media pass also expensive...
paddock club don't even think about it RM1800... buying expensive ticket already headache...
SIC "Hang high high" to sell ticket...
expecting this year will have pleanty of empty seats.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hi Chinweipin,

Yup the 250 does not include pit pass, however i believe the parents can bring the kid into pit walkabout on sat evening, though its something I wanna confirm.

anyway maybe the passes are expensive in your point of view, but considering this is one of the top racing series in the world, and with so many other races thrown in (toyota one make, scirocco cup and GT3 asia) i believe end of the day it is still value for money IF you are into racing, coz to me these drivers are god like in terms of driving skills..

anyway, everyone is entitled to their opinion so no worries.. hope to see you in the race should you change your mind

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
dear GT3

ya... the pit pass is nothing expensive in my point of view... never think about the paddock club... so only paddock club is expensive...

i've been visiting sepang since they launched japan gt championship. i'll keep my finger crossed for a safe and fun race in sepang. (who want to see car burning??? who want to see bump bump car?.... )

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Yup my friend, the race should be exciting and safe.. of coz a few bumps would be interesting too but thats a bonus.. hope to have you there!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
dear GT3

ya... the pit pass is nothing expensive in my point of view... never think about the paddock club... so only paddock club is expensive...

i've been visiting sepang since they launched japan gt championship. i'll keep my finger crossed for a safe and fun race in sepang. (who want to see car burning??? who want to see bump bump car?.... )
haha, paddock club have to be a dream come true to me...

i would love also to see engine blow n bump drafting !!

explosion.... well after the Tetsuya Ota incident i wish it would not happen but if there is.. i hope is a safe one la

well some memorable accidents i remembered are including video taping some NSX accident at the Tower... NSX battle caught by accident when i was on the phone with an NSX fangirl.. 2 near collision (the most superb shot until my cousin still today cannot believe i took that with a normal digicam).. n the best n sad i didnt manage to catch was the ARTA Garaiya spining around 10 times..

i just want to know?? will the ending be like NASCAR ?? some burnouts ??

hafizi nahar

May 4, 2009
what to say...

i talk to sanjay nadarajah from sic.he say that they're still discussing when i ask him when they will renew the contract.......

this year's roadshow have so many mishaps,spoils n problems.........
talk about money,sic really need lots of money n more money so badly....... that's why this year no discount........

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

haha, paddock club have to be a dream come true to me...

i would love also to see engine blow n bump drafting !!

explosion.... well after the Tetsuya Ota incident i wish it would not happen but if there is.. i hope is a safe one la

well some memorable accidents i remembered are including video taping some NSX accident at the Tower... NSX battle caught by accident when i was on the phone with an NSX fangirl.. 2 near collision (the most superb shot until my cousin still today cannot believe i took that with a normal digicam).. n the best n sad i didnt manage to catch was the ARTA Garaiya spining around 10 times..

i just want to know?? will the ending be like NASCAR ?? some burnouts ??
i guarantee no burnouts la......

i must buy the gt club ticket so i can meet masaaki bandoh n i will begging n melutut in front of him to renew contract with sic.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BRZ / 86 is in a little bit of a limbo these days. A brilliant coupe on one hand and a asthmatic child on the other. Although Toyobaru coupes are never known to be powerful nor fast within the sports car vocabulary, they make up for purity, soul and driveability. It defines the true meaning of a driver's car. That's why driving legends like Tengku Djan has an 86...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience