kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
WOW thats ugly :banghead: :thefinger:
i wonder what the guys at honda were thinking
but anyways that could be the euro version as it is a left hand drive
i bet ya the jdm version will be sexy as always "fingers crossed" :biggrin:
just like how the fd2r looks much better than the fn2r in my point of view :thefinger:

MrRonin

4,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2006
Looks like a Hybrid to be honest.
Honda is moving into GREEN... the cost of petrol increasing.
Honda cannot afford to build CIVIC EK or FD type that can last 10years in terms of looks and design.

Nowadays trend for manufacturer is to come out with new model design every 5 years. Therefore manufacturer will profit with new sales and consumer will change their vehicle in order to follow the trend and upgrade their status as well.

Take Toyota for example, see where they're today with their strategy and we cant blame Honda by following them.

simonyamn

Mar 31, 2007
look more likely a family sedan......seems like a toyota altis....uncle car....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I would like to have some inputs from those had used it, been using, stop using or just anybody know about this. I know that electronic throttle on modern cars nowadays using pulse signal to control the throttle opening well thats in a layman term. So as for my readings and understanding, this throttle controller will somehow make the pulse response better?

So my question is, I am interested and considering with Pivot throttle controller, i just want to know, how efficient it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience