Skyline workshop in KL/PJ

Johnyblze

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
perth,WA & Subang Jaya
Visit site
[PIMPIN] said:
who did you get the car from? 89 model? did u go thru a lot of hassle to bring it back?
Bam,

not that hard ,just have to complete ur studies or own the car for more than 9 months and have insurance, your sorted. just have to go to MITI(ministry of trade) to apply the Ap, then u can bring back the car.Ok, ap is approval to import the car, so tax all have to pay according tom the cc and year of the car..

so my story, send car in kontena, 2/3 weeks, go back KL apply ap with all relevant document in hands and submit to MITI, will get AP within 5 working days, Maybe faster with $$$, the ask my fren to clear the car from customs and pay duty. then r32gtr can finally test top end in mesia..BIG HOPEFULLY..

hope that help, if u need more info, just pm me..will try my best to help u..

Johnyblze

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
perth,WA & Subang Jaya
Visit site
Supremus said:
Hi Johny Blze,

No problemo, make sure you give us a buzz onc ya car has landed.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what ECU is "PFC BAm".
Would you mind telling us more.
remus,

no worries, definately will check up with u guys, i think u know my younger bro, Jojo with blue evo 6..

anyway PFC is apexi power fc..

Supremus

Merchandise
Feb 19, 2004
Johny Blze,

Hows it going, Jesri?

PFC = Power FC! damn got me wondering what in the world is "PFC BAm"

Yeah, JoJo. saw him a month back, but i havent seen you in ages!

Hey! Better remove all ya GTR and GT emblems / badges before you ship the car over.
You might not wanna see these badges on protons parked at port klang.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Supremus said:
Hi Johny Blze,

No problemo, make sure you give us a buzz onc ya car has landed.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what ECU is "PFC BAm".
Would you mind telling us more.
LOL

what he means is "Power FC, Bam"

I am Bam :p

Jesri - i was just curious abt the procedure, looking at a 33GTR at the moment but still convincing my Swiss Banker (parents - lol)

Johnyblze

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
perth,WA & Subang Jaya
Visit site
[PIMPIN] said:
LOL

what he means is "Power FC, Bam"

I am Bam :p

Jesri - i was just curious abt the procedure, looking at a 33GTR at the moment but still convincing my Swiss Banker (parents - lol)
aiyoo guys, dont la say my name..shy la..Bam, my swiss banker also gave red light..but i have to produce the master degree baru can story..

Johnyblze

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
perth,WA & Subang Jaya
Visit site
Supremus said:
Johny Blze,

Hows it going, Jesri?

PFC = Power FC! damn got me wondering what in the world is "PFC BAm"

Yeah, JoJo. saw him a month back, but i havent seen you in ages!

Hey! Better remove all ya GTR and GT emblems / badges before you ship the car over.
You might not wanna see these badges on protons parked at port klang.
Hi remus,

yalor, im in perth, almost finishing now..my bro bz la..bz with getting married..hhahaha kesian that fella no time to play his toycar..

read that alot of nice skyline in KL now..mine still stock standard man..no money to mod..student mah...waiting for doremon cmng n his goodies when get home to KL..

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
using apexi power fc can consider as stock standard ahh?
hehehe..anyway,how much u bought pfc over there?just asking...

Johnyblze

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
perth,WA & Subang Jaya
Visit site
geber said:
using apexi power fc can consider as stock standard ahh?
hehehe..anyway,how much u bought pfc over there?just asking...
geber,

here is abt oz$1.6k fully tune with 1 year oz warranty..so u times 3 and see how much..

powerfc can use for standard car wat..:eek:;)

Aug 31, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Everybody!

Need some urgent help/advice.

I have a 260z running on the rb25det. Dropped the engine and dash to repair a damaged chassis.

This year, the engine and manual (it was an auto, so when i dropped the engine, i converted the gearbox) have been mounted back, but then work stopped because the shop was too busy with much more expensive jobs.

I need a contact of someone who can put the harness etc etc back and get the car started again.

Somewhere in PJ as I work near bangsar. ( I'm one of those who needs to go visit my car often).

I was quoted rm 1800 last year to drop, store and reinstall the engine and start it.

Hope to get some positive feedback from the experts here :-)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault, a brand that was once known for its commercial vehicles like the Kangoo has been making significant strides in Malaysia. Over the past two years or so TC Euro, the distributor of everything Renault in Malaysia, has introduced a number of worthy cars like the Clio 1.6, Espace, Koleos, and the Laguna Coupe. But that's for ordinary people, leading ordinary lives and want...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience