Skyline Spotted!

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Skyline R34 GTR spotted in front of Low yat plaza few months back... :lol: :lol:

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Originally posted by cybernation@Feb 15 2005, 23:36
Skyline R34 GTR spotted in front of Low yat plaza few months back... :lol: :lol:

That blue skyline always there one, with links racing sticker. Think the owner working in Lowyat Plaza. :lol:

Le-Vin

Feb 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Feb 15 2005, 20:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Feb 15 2005, 20:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrNismo@Feb 15 2005, 19:37
The blue skyline with no. plate DAM** that hang around Kelantan and KL often is not a NUR spec.

There are in fact 2 M-spec NUR in Malaysia that I know of. One in Alor Setar, another one in KL.
yup the blue one from Kelantan is not NUR.... the one from Alor Setar work in Butterworth now and hang around in Penang.... d:) [/b][/quote]
M-spec NUR owner from alor star is my friend actually from perlis.he got impul showroom at bagan jermal butterworth.always admirer his impul nissan cube with supercharges inside black colour summore

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Originally posted by space_cowboy+Feb 15 2005, 23:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (space_cowboy @ Feb 15 2005, 23:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG@Feb 15 2005, 23:24
where?/ mana?? location? pm me... thanks... btw..roadtax mati di...
uik...uik...

someone has some naughty thoughts there....

btw, where were you the other day at sunway, u made a turn and dissapered..??

cheers' [/b][/quote]
i jes collected my car from GT... kinda tired.. wanted to drop by to say hi to skagee and cheaka... but cant seem to see them... so went home to shower and rest before coming out again.. when i came back out... (at about 10.45)... nobody there??? so ... too bad for me i guess.. heeheheh

darien_loy

Feb 16, 2005
there a r-34 i dunno its gtr or gts but it's verry cool after modified , in penang farlim area

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Spotted black R34 GTR in hartamas late last nite

I always see that car around hartamas, but never managed to say hi to the owner.

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
the topic says have u spotted a skyline today? but why got couples of month and even years back? hahaha..anyway,spotted r30 skyline gt today..white colour.,around miri town

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Hi Manielo_RX7
Yes , I would agree that the Skyline doesn't have a broad appeal in looks as not everyone is taken in by its appearence. However, I would have to disagree with you reasons of why Skylines are popular.:Fast and Furious??..Dude..didn't that movie made the Supras and Rx7s more popular??LOLOLOL Besides, I personally think that using a Hollywood movie as a source of your knowledge of cars isn't such a good idea :) However; to each its own....

I also agree that Craig Liberman's GTR34 in that movie was a bit too flashy and Skylines aren't considered "Lady killers"Anyway ,have you seen a Skyline owner lately?? We are honestly an ugly bunch of guys who have given up on woman long time ago!!!So I suppose to attract the member of the fairer sex isn't high on our prioty list as we can't take rejections!! LOLOL

Anyway, do show up in one of our meetings..its good to be associate a name to a face :)

BlackHowling: You mean to tell me you are willing to take a shower just to see me??..I'm touched :)

r33_abflug

Known Member
Feb 28, 2004
Originally posted by gobiz@Feb 15 2005, 16:21
There's quite a few in Shah Alam, esp. around Proton/Hicom area. I've seen at least 3 R33 GTS and a few R32s incl. a silver R32 4door.
I know one of the R33 GTS owners, he says most of the Skyline owners were formerly students in Japan.
hehe...looks like i know those cars belonged to whom...hehhee..yup,they were ex-japs students.. :D

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Wan,
Let's put you in charge to round these guys up and get them to come to the next meet.. ok ka?

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by Le-Vin+Feb 16 2005, 02:24 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Le-Vin @ Feb 16 2005, 02:24 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Feb 15 2005, 20:42
<!--QuoteBegin-MrNismo
@Feb 15 2005, 19:37
The blue skyline with no. plate DAM** that hang around Kelantan and KL often is not a NUR spec.

There are in fact 2 M-spec NUR in Malaysia that I know of. One in Alor Setar, another one in KL.

yup the blue one from Kelantan is not NUR.... the one from Alor Setar work in Butterworth now and hang around in Penang.... d:)
M-spec NUR owner from alor star is my friend actually from perlis.he got impul showroom at bagan jermal butterworth.always admirer his impul nissan cube with supercharges inside black colour summore [/b][/quote]
yea... he is been driving his cube more often lately hehe... hey not bad though for 1.4 SuperCharged....

red575

Known Member
Jun 14, 2004
AmPunk~!
-
so malaysia is not badd arr..got NUR spec Already :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello frens..

Really need your expert opinion here.. My problem is I cannot shift my gear from p to any gear w/o pressing the lock button.. N summore, my 3rd brake light also kaput.. This all happened after i changed my tail light to smokey led type..

Vios j type owner here..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience