Skyline Spotted!

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
you both flirting or what?

mind you durian season way over liao :biggrin:

CivicTypeR

Sep 14, 2007
You guys don't be jealous la... Nissan not in the F1 ma....somemore you dun hav durian perfume. Baby Nicole hor...

My branch in SS2 open everyday. Everyday got Durian fall down from my durian plantation in Bukit Merah. Season never over my friend.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Nic, shoulda told me you and Russ were getting 350Z. I sold mine last week, could given you TEIN Mono Flex + EDFC, HKS FSC to remove speed cut, HKS titahium exhaut worth RM7k and all the carbon fibre bits.

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my
Mmm... I dont think you understood Nic's message... she did NOT choose Honda neither does anybody in this thread as you may not have noticed we are in the NISSAN Skyline thread??? but merely stating that YOU like Hondas :hmmmm:

Maybe one too many durians fell on your head but trying to flirt with a girl by showing off your durians is also quite unusual.

Although NISSAN may not be in F1 but we have more sports car on the roads unlike Honda who have family cars that try to perform like sports cars :thefinger: besides being a bigger automotive company than Honda.

Nicole: Thank you for choosing Honda. We will share a durian inside my car on the hill top. Nevermine, what other people drives. As long as we are happy
with the durian. You are not so cute but adorable my girl. :burnout:

Last edited:

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
Mmm... I dont think you understood Nic's message... she did NOT choose Honda neither does anybody in this thread as you may not have noticed we are in the NISSAN Skyline thread??? but merely stating that YOU like Hondas :hmmmm:

Maybe one too many durians fell on your head but trying to flirt with a girl by showing off your durians is also quite unusual.

Although NISSAN may not be in F1 but we have more sports car on the roads unlike Honda who have family cars that try to perform like sports cars :thefinger: besides being a bigger automotive company than Honda.
ouch..i swear i can momentarilly feel the heat. I don't know which side to stand as i have both honda and skyline, maybe i'll just stand aside LOL.

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
Yasin_1993: Looks like the road runner group... ;)

Watch out especially for the silver 4 door.. will put most GTRs to shame.. ;)
Yah, mr Brian O'Conner's car but 4 doors now because he have kids already.

Last edited:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
midship: i think only u found my hidden msg! hahaha... yea, nissan rulez!! :)

btw, spotted a a white skyline along federal highway and also a gray GTT at ss2, with number plate today

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For you F1 fans, the BMW Sauber F1 Team is launching its 2008 challenger live on the team's website, BMW Sauber F1 Team - Entry. The unveiling happens Monday, January 14 from 12:00 to 12:30 CET. BMW Sauber driver Nick Heidfeld has played down the team's title chances...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience