Skyline Spotted!

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
spotted black nissan gtr. w** 35. mid-aged guy. very quick! nice sound too!

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
just take my word for it. if it was a converted GTT i would say so. it just looks funny because the front diffuser is removed for repairs, ok?
no offense bro. but i just wanna know how do we differentiate between the real gtr n gtt. nothing to do with dat grey car(probably fren of yours).dats all.. :rolleyes:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
no offense bro. but i just wanna know how do we differentiate between the real gtr n gtt. nothing to do with dat grey car(probably fren of yours).dats all.. :rolleyes:
it has been discussed here before bro . .pls look up on old threads. :driver:

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
erm.... I'm not so pro in differentiate but from the picture, 1 thing diff from gtr is the reverse light.... Unless u hv modded your reverse light to both white color like some1 here :biggrin:

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
well bro neni...my gtt's reverse light comes from factory itself in japan...no special mod or changes done to do...it's exactly like gtr...well in japan the owner have optional items to be included in their ride when they bought brand new there...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
well bro neni...my gtt's reverse light comes from factory itself in japan...no special mod or changes done to do...it's exactly like gtr...well in japan the owner have optional items to be included in their ride when they bought brand new there...
Bro, u mean your gtt is red & white reverse light?

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
LMAO :rofl: i think the nur emblem should be bigger lar so they wont get confused......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11CaTgWkZ8

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY HERE, if u have already seen the video twin turbo waja vs ambulance, then i guess u already know me.

AND MAKE SURE EVERYBODY READS THIS.

IM a one man army against all of u buggers.

all of u have lost to me.

just listen here, u have just made me famous by putting my friendster profile on this zerotohundred page and im glad to see my face become famous and im very happy to see my face at the zerotohundred page...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience