Skyline on fire?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That Satria is part of their gang. I mean teach them to drive properly in a sense that they should not drive recklessly on public roads but really smoke them inside track. :rofl:
Some only daring on the streets. Track day, drive differently already. hehe!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Should be driving carefully on street but go all out in track....
Yup, should be the other way round. Road conditions changes on the street, you may know the road well today, next day might have a unexpected pot hole waiting for you around the corner, and that's it.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, should be the other way round. Road conditions changes on the street, you may know the road well today, next day might have a unexpected pot hole waiting for you around the corner, and that's it.
And don't forget typical malaysian driver attitude. Changing lane without signal, you cannot overtake me attitude and all that. With people like these around, the road is never predictable.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
And don't forget typical malaysian driver attitude. Changing lane without signal, you cannot overtake me attitude and all that. With people like these around, the road is never predictable.
Happened to me once, a Myvi SE 1.5L, I overtake him, he bo suang then overtake me back shortly.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Like what TR mentioned before over here, some people think that their car is safety car. You cannot pass me attitude.
Lol! Malaysians....really can't use one word alone to describe them or just beyond description...:banghead:

Ipoh also a lot drive very fast especially the road going back to Sg-Siput. No bumps and some are quite winding road.

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK
Whenever there is Evolution, a WRX STI is needed to counter it. Any WRX STI owners at here to teach pot and the gang to drive properly? :rofl:

That'd be impossible. Just like Andy lau's movie, the bike racing movie, forgot its name lol.. Quote from the movie "Winning in Macau =/= no.1, fastest on the street = no.1".

Spirited driving is acceptable but what's the point the racing on the street? There's no hall of fame on zerotohundred for being the fastest going up genting :biggrin:

Just hope that they'll crash into each other as a wake up call.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
That'd be impossible. Just like Andy lau's movie, the bike racing movie, forgot its name lol.. Quote from the movie "Winning in Macau =/= no.1, fastest on the street = no.1".

Spirited driving is acceptable but what's the point the racing on the street? There's no hall of fame on zerotohundred for being the fastest going up genting :biggrin:

Just hope that they'll crash into each other as a wake up call.
Got ma, an Evo from Top Oil gang crashed and almost collided with a car. :mad:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Lol! Malaysians....really can't use one word alone to describe them or just beyond description...:banghead:

Ipoh also a lot drive very fast especially the road going back to Sg-Siput. No bumps and some are quite winding road.
Sometimes I tell my friends that in Malaysia, after you get your driving licence and passed your undang test, you still need to learn a lot of skills before you can drive on the road. Even when you are following all the rules correctly, you are only just 50% safe. The other 50% depends on how sharp you are in reacting to reckless drivers who simply change lanes, sudden braking, coming out from T junction without stopping, motorcyclist zooming around and all that. :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The long awaited Mazda 2 now is on sale at Japan.

Mazda has named this model to be known as Demio, targeting a higher sale of 5,000 units per month compared with previous total sale of 1,040,000 units on its predecessor model in Japanese market.

This model weight 100kg less targeted to have a 54mpg fuel efficiency while running a 1.3L...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience