Skyline on fire?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I guess this tells us that we need to be careful as even good drivers such as this Skyline owner here who managed to get a good laptime in TTA can get into such a fatal accident like this. A loss on a rare BCNR33 Skyline GT-R in Malaysia and even a greater loss of a good driver with those other people on board. My condolences to Simon Hall even though I do not know him.
Not to say good driver or not, but I think overloaded too with 6 people. Brakes responses also will be slower. I do drive fast sometimes but that is when I am alone. When have passengers whether friends or family I don't drive that fast....:driver:

RIP Simon....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not to say good driver or not, but I think overloaded too with 6 people. Brakes responses also will be slower. I do drive fast sometimes but that is when I am alone. When have passengers whether friends or family I don't drive that fast....:driver:

RIP Simon....
Don't drive that fast, just slightly fast...:biggrin: :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

RIP Simon....
If it is 6 people, this means 4 people are actually squeezing in the rear seats of that R33? That is too much. But you're right, when you are carrying passengers, you are in the responsibility of the lives of those passengers.

His kind of car of course fast... Power already 2 times more than common cars out there. :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if he really came from bukit bintang to bulatan kg pandan....i think he forgot about slight dips due to the cambering on the bulatan pandan..hence the car goes airbone straight to the pillar in the middle :hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if he really came from bukit bintang to bulatan kg pandan....i think he forgot about slight dips due to the cambering on the bulatan pandan..hence the car goes airbone straight to the pillar in the middle :hmmmm:
Ya, if not even surface may affect how the car react. Especially if it is stiffer suspension setup

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
This is very sad... :(

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Must be very fast on road. RIP.
Yup, eye witness mentioned the car zip pass his....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Slightly fast in nothing compared to going all out like when TTA time....:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Ya, if not even surface may affect how the car react. Especially if it is stiffer suspension setup
Yup, public road surface and race track totally different......:rolleyes:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Can also be a DUI case.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Can also be a DUI case.
I won't make assumptions like that, would look bad on the deceased if people start jumping to conclusions.

What I can say, for sure, he exceeded the legal speed limit. Impossible for the car to be crumpled up that bad.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Spec:TD05 & Tial Wastegate & HKS SSQV2
ECU:Emanage Ultimate
Brake:Twin Pot (Front) Single Pot(Rear)
Display:DEFI Boost Controller & Innovate Exhaust Temp
Intake:4 Throttle
GearBox modified
Port & Polish

All modification done on Myvi 1.3 SE

Will add in some more pictures later:proud:

added some pics of mod in progress...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience