Skyline GTR AND GTT DIFFERENCE ??

supergripen

Mar 31, 2006
oh i see..is it possible with an ER34??

anyways,if its rare,its bound to be pricey huh?? anyways,for those of you who are driving Skylines now..u guys are LUCKY!!!!!

i'll stick to my scooby for the meantime tho..can't afford to sell and buy again..too painful!!

rcrossz7

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alamanda
Visit site
yo supergripen, are u the one with rally blue WRC full-livery impreza? Taman Mawar Sepang right??

congrat's for the nice white GTR. I'm a friend of Ben (black V7 STi), the one u sold your TEIN's.

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
I think the lucky ones are the ones driving GTR's only. GTT's and GTST's are like the RX8.......slow.:driver:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Yea unlucky me to drive a slow car.

I think the lucky ones are the ones driving GTR's only. GTT's and GTST's are like the RX8.......slow.:driver:

sakakida

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
KL
yeah very unlucky... better but a kancil, maybe it will be faster.

S

semperfi

What the driver (carsurvey.org) said on his comment is very true regarding both cars. But one must remember that one day of test driving does not really justify the characteristics of both cars. You'll havta drive both cars a little longer to feel the Real difference. I dare say, the GTR handles extremely well during cornerings and the sheer power it produces. The handling is awesome compared to the GT-T. Now, you folks must be wondering why I'm pro GTR. It's not because it's A GTR or the expensive iconic car but personally I owned one each. Both cars are really great to drive. As for the GTR, the more you drive the more you're addicted. The GTR hugs the floor perfectly during cornering at 120-130km/h. Everything is in a split second. It's like ok, wow did i just hit 160km/h after a coming out of a slight corner? The ride is definitely bumpy. Who's car wouldn't when they opt for a sports suspension? Skyline GTR comes in a few specs. There's GTR standard, V-Spec (lowered), V-Spec II (carbon fibre bonnet with much lowering and more bumpy rides), GTR Standard again (for the much later model), M-Spec (Man Specifications- comfy ride for casual drivers), M-Spec Nur and the V-Spec II Nur. If he did try these other GTRs, his story would be different altogether.
Yes, you can upgrade the GT-T to a much better HP and torque but can you, the driver handle the car on a RWD? Any person would want to switch off that traction control just to have a go at the drift feeling. I bet there's some of us rather not touch that button again after some bad experience. To be fair, yes, I'm one of them. On the GTR, you'll feel much more safer knowing the GTR comes with ATESSA-ETS pro which handles the car much more better than our brain can.
If you can get your hands on a GTR, go for it even if you have to steal. This is one car you'll never regret having! We only live once and owning a Skyline GTR completes it. It feels much better than orgasm too..
But if you're into drifting then I must say... the GT-T is a much better car.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
What the driver (carsurvey.org) said on his comment is very true regarding both cars. But one must remember that one day of test driving does not really justify the characteristics of both cars. You'll havta drive both cars a little longer to feel the Real difference. I dare say, the GTR handles extremely well during cornerings and the sheer power it produces. The handling is awesome compared to the GT-T. Now, you folks must be wondering why I'm pro GTR. It's not because it's A GTR or the expensive iconic car but personally I owned one each. Both cars are really great to drive. As for the GTR, the more you drive the more you're addicted. The GTR hugs the floor perfectly during cornering at 120-130km/h. Everything is in a split second. It's like ok, wow did i just hit 160km/h after a coming out of a slight corner? The ride is definitely bumpy. Who's car wouldn't when they opt for a sports suspension? Skyline GTR comes in a few specs. There's GTR standard, V-Spec (lowered), V-Spec II (carbon fibre bonnet with much lowering and more bumpy rides), GTR Standard again (for the much later model), M-Spec (Man Specifications- comfy ride for casual drivers), M-Spec Nur and the V-Spec II Nur. If he did try these other GTRs, his story would be different altogether.
Yes, you can upgrade the GT-T to a much better HP and torque but can you, the driver handle the car on a RWD? Any person would want to switch off that traction control just to have a go at the drift feeling. I bet there's some of us rather not touch that button again after some bad experience. To be fair, yes, I'm one of them. On the GTR, you'll feel much more safer knowing the GTR comes with ATESSA-ETS pro which handles the car much more better than our brain can.
If you can get your hands on a GTR, go for it even if you have to steal. This is one car you'll never regret having! We only live once and owning a Skyline GTR completes it. It feels much better than orgasm too..
But if you're into drifting then I must say... the GT-T is a much better car.
M.Spec stands for Mizuno Spec.

S

semperfi

Yes, you're right. Mizuno is M for M-Spec. 'Man' Spec could be a nick. It has a more easy ride, softer suspension, leather and heater seats. As in it was more of a sophisticated car for men, not as much a boy racer any more. Some Japs call it Man Spec. Thanks for the update Darkchild. Btw, your V-Spec II is way cool man. Nice ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

semperfi

Yours is the Real McCoy dude... GTR V-Spec II. The all rounder... I was wondering if KL does have any V-Spec II Nur around. MOst of them were bought by the Brits, Aussies and Netherlands...

S

semperfi

HOly.... Sorry. My bad. Much better! Mine's V-Spec NO! LOL. Now that's what I called the ultimate skyline gtr.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys.
My ride is a wira SE (manual). I notice that my steering wheel vibrates quite alot when idling. The dashboard all ok..nvr vibrate..only the steering vibrates quite a lot. I have changed my front and rear bush to superpro. Even the steering rack bush is superpro. I actually chamged it hoping it will solve the problem but it didnt. What could possibly be the cause of this vibration?

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience