Skyline Gathering 2010?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
A fellow Skyline owner asked me if there was a gathering coming soon. I didn't know how to answer him. It's almost the middle of 2010 and perhaps it's about time we organized a gathering for the year.

Any suggestions?:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Usual suspects? Chairman Remus? *laughs*

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
I'd like to join but will only be around May 28th to June 14th.

Also, my car is old and rusty...hope no one will kick me out. :bawling:

BNR

Known Member
May 21, 2009
Cool! It would be my first... but hopefully it doesn't fall on a date where there are something on...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Is this gathering for GT-R owners only coz in the pic are all GT-Rs. :thefinger:

Jokes aside. It really has been a while since the last gathering. Well even nowadays the forum is kinda dead really. Would be good; and if GTts are invited, I am in. :hello:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
gobiz,
Okay then, let's plan something between those dates. Eh, you come on a bicycle also no one will kick you out. (^_^)

V-Spec,
Skyline gathering la! Not GT-R.

So, any suggestions?

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Would like to join and yes would be the first time.. but the car needs a few weeks to get sorted (doing an engine rebuild).

If the date coincides with the car completing its rebuild and tuning, the meet will give me a chance for a shakedown :)

Oh, it's old and rusty just like gobiz's.. but slow & stock unlike his monster :biggrin:

Last edited:

heterodyne

Known Member
Jul 2, 2007
wahhh u got hakosuka bring it out mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...all the skylines will scream GOD at you, well at least i will.

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Great, looks like there is enough interest to formally plan a gathering. Keep the suggestions coming.

Roughly what dates would be ideal?
I think a Sunday afternoon would be good. What do you all think?
Or would you prefer something at night? Problem with night time is it's hard to take pictures so we need a well lit spot.
What about venue? I don't have a problem having it at Gaja Bistro in Bangsar.
More info on Gaja Bistro and a map can be found ;-
Preview of GAJA Bistro & Cafe
Sunday Outing - GAJA Bistro & Cafe
Evening at Gaja Bistro with the boys...
About 30 cars can be parked here (can squeeze in a bit more if need be). I can organize a lunch buffet here if participants are willing to commit, otherwise I will give a discount from the regular menu for all the people who show up.

I would love to hear other suggestions. Let's all try to make this happen! :biggrin:
If it's a big enough gathering, perhaps we'd like to call in some people from the media to cover the event?
Lucky AutoSpa is next to Gaja Bistro too. I can organize for them to open on a Sunday for us and give discounts to those who want to detail or wash their rides.
Maybe get Remus to bring some Gran turismo rigs for fun...

Open to suggestions.:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well one of my friend who is driving a new Audi A6 mocked my beloved cefiro a33 for being sluggish and underpowered. So bragged that "german engineering will also be worlds ahead than Japanese engineering" yes I know it is underpowered but I think he deserves a lesson :D. Thus, since I have some spare time, I would like to do some upgrades. Plan on plonking in a 3000cc VQ30DE( 230 PS (170 kW; 230 hp) and 217 lb·ft (294 N·m) (engine lantai, full wiring) and plan on a bolt on turbo(custom). I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience