Singapore Workshop - HKS

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
Hi guys,

Anyone got any eperience on the workshops in Singapore? I have a very bad one with a reknown one!!

They will try to pull a fast one on you! So, be careful !!

Cheers. :banghead::mad:

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
Sorry bros...... lost the thread... just found it....

Well,... the Infamous Gxxxxxe R.....

I went to Singapore on a holiday... in my AirTrek... Then, encountered problems with jerking when I revved the car.. :banghead:

Of all places @$%(@#)!@) Sin-ga-pore... (in cantonese means Cheat people's place)...

Then well I be damned... got Gxxxxe R here mah....

Went there to diagnose, then all their sifu out for a weekend race (lucky lah... otherwise, lose more "blood")

They recommended HKS Gear oil 75w/140 for center and rear diff.... ok lah.... 2 ltrs?????? Ok lah... should still have 80% of 1 liter left...

BUT wht the )*$&W*&! They said throw away the balance...

So, they makan my RM200 at least on oil... and charged me SGD80 just to change gear oils when I can do it for RM20 near my house.... WTF...... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
throw away the oil? haha. you believe or not?

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
wah...gxxxge r like that ah.....like to cheat customers.....
Well, bro... how do you expect them to own sooo.... many highly tuned nice cars??? Of course thru side income lah....... Profit 100%....

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

throw away the oil? haha. you believe or not?
I saw them wiping a bottle of gear oil clean.... so... I got damn pissed... but pretended dumb to see how far these guys, Garxxxx R went.....

Lose a little bit of money... but get to know if they are someone that you can trust or not....

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

I consider this my sponsorship to their race car.... ?? :confused: :smokin: :smokin::driver:

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

mayb got Garage H ler....
I dunno leh.... It was stated Fxxg M?i on my GPS.... and outside got BIG HKS sign...:smokin:

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
they sell dream
Bro... you took the words out of my mouth!!!

I REALLY wanted to feel the level of service of these guys.... Really dreamed of HKS parts and also thought of getting the CAMP 2 at tht time... :itsme:

very disappointed after that..... :banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Issue resolved..... Thanks guys for your support ...... Future comments will not be made publicly (because of respect) unless still damn "tuh lan"....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
I posted this link to their FB page.... n the person in charge just post a comment as below:
Fong Mui Garage R wrote: "Hi Gerald, did explain to you on issue and i do hope you know what you guys should do on this post. Thank you."
then directly delete the post.... to me... i'm just being concern so dat they can explain this issue... then with such attitude... wanna keep their FB page to CLEAN dat cant even accept such post?? at least keep it there n show dat they r willing to explain n rectify the prob lo.... famous so wat??
damn bad marketing... mayb i'm just too busybody....

carent9

Known Member
Dec 30, 2009
Selangor
I posted this link to their FB page.... n the person in charge just post a comment as below:
Fong Mui Garage R wrote: "Hi Gerald, did explain to you on issue and i do hope you know what you guys should do on this post. Thank you."
then directly delete the post.... to me... i'm just being concern so dat they can explain this issue... then with such attitude... wanna keep their FB page to CLEAN dat cant even accept such post?? at least keep it there n show dat they r willing to explain n rectify the prob lo.... famous so wat??
damn bad marketing... mayb i'm just too busybody....
With you bro....

well, customer service also means that willing to admit to the issue and resolve it amicably.. You know my view on this....:wavey: :banghead: :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys.. im currently driving myvi auto.. im considering to change my auto gearbox to manual.. is it possible to do that? after change it, will appear any trouble? coz i scare after change it will alot of problem.. another problem is is good to swap wit people or go cut shop to buy a manual gearbox? what is the market price should be? SIFUS !! pls advice me.. confusing here.. THANK YOU !!:adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience