Silvia S15 a nice car to drive?

rogz

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
Haha .. i totally forgot that the thread was started by me .. Really time flies ... and i never regretted owning a S15 coz the car is really fun to drive .. Cruise when u need to chill and if you wan adrenaline rush just bring it sideways will increase ur heart beat by atleast 50 bps .. and by the way until now i am still demodding my Gen 2 aka Batmobile ... hahahaha

4G633

Known Member
Sep 9, 2009
Brunei
change ur helical LSD to 2way lock LSD or 1.5way LSD....

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
once u change to a 2-way u gonna have a super clunky ride, where you scare old grandma's at parking lots. But nonetheless even more fun to drive!

rogz

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
Yeah had 2 of these experience with my LSD 1 one i had that comment from a father's fren ... He heard i was turning into the house with the LSD chattering sound and went told my father that my drive shaft koyak edi .. then i explain that it was the LSD sound ... They look at me with a blank face .... LSD ? So i was lazy to explain to these old folks so i say i will go change the drive shaft tomolo .... 2nd experience was i was parking my car in Murni SS2 , when turning in the LSD chattering sound gave my fren a scare which he shouted oii bro u knock somone lahh ... Again i try to explain the sound to him ...

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
hey rogz

i just remebered, remember last time when u sponsor your S15 for autoparts at the mean machines?
Don't think u remember me right? This is Josh here btw, last time the writer/photographer for autoparts.

should go out yum cha again one of these days

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
my xperience with my nismo lsd.
turning into condo at the guard house i turn left....

ketakk ketakk ketakk...keraaaaannnnggg...chi chi chi.....

guard - oi oi oi oi .... (banging on my car backside)
me- ya pak... kenapa pak?
guard- kereta mu ada masalah la...
me- mana? (i tought my car was bang during parking outside, so i open door wanna come down)
guard - tu..... roda mu... bearing jammmm....
me - **watching him wid a completely blank face** errr... memang gitu pak....

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
true s15 is a good handling n tail happy car

rogz

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
hey rogz

i just remebered, remember last time when u sponsor your S15 for autoparts at the mean machines?
Don't think u remember me right? This is Josh here btw, last time the writer/photographer for autoparts.

should go out yum cha again one of these days
Yoo ,, Josh ... hei ... where is my car pic lahh ... u still owe me that .... PM me ur num again .. we catch up over TT session ...

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Yoo ,, Josh ... hei ... where is my car pic lahh ... u still owe me that .... PM me ur num again .. we catch up over TT session ...
Rogz,

i tried to pm u, your inbox full leh cannot receive anymore messages. yes lets go TT session one of these days.

Join the subang TT one night la

s2000eve

Nov 26, 2007
as a long time owner of an S15, I would beg to differ and go on to say that the car is one of the sweetest handling FR machines around.

owners who say it's not a nice car to drive, need to learn how to drive 1st ;)

i totally agree with u =D

Groundrun

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Only two ways to drive an S15 with a 2 way full lock around a corner:

neighbor friendly approach:
driving down the street, approaching corner, clutch in, turn the corner, release clutch only when car is perfectly straight and carry on your merry way.

not so neighbor friendly approach:
driving down the street, approaching corner, accelerate, turning in and rip the handbrake, accelerate even harder and pray to your god mum or dad aren’t outside as your car gets stupidly sideways.

Yeah had 2 of these experience with my LSD 1 one i had that comment from a father's fren ... He heard i was turning into the house with the LSD chattering sound and went told my father that my drive shaft koyak edi .. then i explain that it was the LSD sound ... They look at me with a blank face .... LSD ? So i was lazy to explain to these old folks so i say i will go change the drive shaft tomolo .... 2nd experience was i was parking my car in Murni SS2 , when turning in the LSD chattering sound gave my fren a scare which he shouted oii bro u knock somone lahh ... Again i try to explain the sound to him ...
I too have given up explaining the ins and outs of an LSD to different people and different times. I think I gave up after the 10th time, now I just say, "something's wrong, need to get it checked out".

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
The clunky clunky gets some getting used to but after awhile its quite ok. It lets you know whats happening in the rear. Then u get the nice road feel in your bum.

Groundrun

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
LOL @ the bum remark.
I wouldnt mind getting my DIFF looked at though, seems too violent at time and really annoying when going around slow corners. Hopefully its just me being too sensitive. This is my first aftermarket diff so I dont really have anything to compare/benchmark it against.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience