Silver Exora BLM 7713

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Saw one for sale at RM69.90, better than nothing if anyone is having budget, this is one of the options. Better than not having one nowadays. We never know when will this cam be our savior to shut those bitches up, usually I get real frustrated when someone accused me of something I didnt do.

Your dad is real humble and maybe can say a bit cincai and want no trouble person. :top:
Like u said if it was u, u already bitch slap her Danz :laugh:

Sorry for the loss. Nice car. Maybe take anything still usable and sell?

2 5" HD CAR 720P DVR Road Video Camera Recorder Camcorder LCD 270° Surveillance | eBay

btw, I just bought :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What the hell? Why his car seen to be quite fine?
Cuz just only clipped the bumper of the Fiat Coupe. Fiat spun 360 degrees while his did not.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the insurance is from Berjaya Sompo.
damn 9 slow for the adjuster to evaluate the car....
so u know which insurance company to avoid in future...

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Wow...bro..didnt know ur dad so modern. Driving a coupe. Sorry to hear about that. Is an unfortunate accident. Claim total loss against
that owner.

If they give false statement, then how can they be sure your dad's statement is false instead?

Which is why I also plan to get the in car camera for GF car...too many reckless young brats.

Since u have the address, u can easily find him through GPS. But I wonder how u got his address and details? :hmmmm2:
getting the driver's details thru the number plate is a small matter,
my fren that owns a legal money lending firm told me that with a small fee, he could track where the person is working, same goes with his family, where they staying, where their kids schooling, etc...

:adore:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
sorry to hear that bro. will ronda2 that address when i come down to shah alam dis weekend n see wat can i get. unless you kao tim it before this weekend la.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
on 25.10.13 @ approx 8:30am along ELITE highway this silver Proton Exora bearing number plate
BLM 7713 was exiting the junction from Putra Heights & joining the highway, he suddenly shoot to the fast lane, clipped my dad's car & made the car spun 180 degrees & hit the barrier.

both of them went to make a police report but the other party told the police officer another story, maybe trying to cover up himself. Now my dad's car has to claim total lost because of this ba*tard.
its a young guy, maybe early 20's maybe.

Car Model : Proton Exora
Color : Silver
Car Plate : BLM 7713
Owner : Wong Yit Lin (driver's mother)
IC : 550821-10-6168
Address :

71, Jalan Tg Layang 28/18,
Taman Alam Mega,
40400 Shah Alam
Selangor

anyone staying near that area that knows this person pls inform me.
Bro. Danz,
Sorry to hear about the accident...

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Such laws in Malaysia? Ask your dad to claim is his fault? Why not the other way round?
This is bullshit. The police got rasuah from that Bloody Lousy MOFO 7713 or what?

Laws in malaysia gone down to drain...
Let me add to this about my own experience.
Last October my daughter met with accident driving my Hyundai. The other party turn and hit my car. Went and make police report but did not claim as own repair around RM600 which will be more costly losing the NCB. The other party ran off but not before my daughter took some pictures.
8 months later my insurance wrote to us saying the other party claiming our insurance and have police investigation letter stating it is her fault. I told the insurance, if it is my daughter fault why was she not summoned? Then I went to police station for a copy, but upon checking they mentioned got no investigation report. The lady handling the case asked me to come back in one week and she will check. I actually went back twice and she said no investigation report and ask me to tell my insurance to call her. Moreover the investigating officer already transferred. If not, each party claim own insurance.
Finally my insurance sent me a copy of the investigation report and upon checking it has no reference number. So is this a fake investigation report. I told my insurance that and sent an email with pictures etc.,
So far no news from them....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
the insurance is from Berjaya Sompo.
damn 9 slow for the adjuster to evaluate the car....
so u know which insurance company to avoid in future...

getting the driver's details thru the number plate is a small matter,
my fren that owns a legal money lending firm told me that with a small fee, he could track where the person is working, same goes with his family, where they staying, where their kids schooling, etc...

:adore:
:hmmmm: hope I do not resort in needing to dig someone up as well. Anyway really a pity that such nice car have to be consider as total lost...really beyond repair? It seems well maintained.

If I'm around Shah Alam, will try to hunt the house for u. Wont approach him, just take some photos of their house for u.

Bro. Danz,
Sorry to hear about the accident...

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Let me add to this about my own experience.
Last October my daughter met with accident driving my Hyundai. The other party turn and hit my car. Went and make police report but did not claim as own repair around RM600 which will be more costly losing the NCB. The other party ran off but not before my daughter took some pictures.
8 months later my insurance wrote to us saying the other party claiming our insurance and have police investigation letter stating it is her fault. I told the insurance, if it is my daughter fault why was she not summoned? Then I went to police station for a copy, but upon checking they mentioned got no investigation report. The lady handling the case asked me to come back in one week and she will check. I actually went back twice and she said no investigation report and ask me to tell my insurance to call her. Moreover the investigating officer already transferred. If not, each party claim own insurance.
Finally my insurance sent me a copy of the investigation report and upon checking it has no reference number. So is this a fake investigation report. I told my insurance that and sent an email with pictures etc.,
So far no news from them....:smokin:
Ya u told me when we were yam cha-ing in Puchong :biggrin:
Malaysia makes lots of things interesting, funny and yet a :banghead: moments most of the time :laugh:

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
I learned.
If it is other's problem...you can't avoid it and you going to hit, just hit his car.
Poor thing Danz.

Good luck. Bro.