Silver Exora BLM 7713

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
on 25.10.13 @ approx 8:30am along ELITE highway this silver Proton Exora bearing number plate
BLM 7713 was exiting the junction from Putra Heights & joining the highway, he suddenly shoot to the fast lane, clipped my dad's car & made the car spun 180 degrees & hit the barrier.

both of them went to make a police report but the other party told the police officer another story, maybe trying to cover up himself. Now my dad's car has to claim total lost because of this ba*tard.
its a young guy, maybe early 20's maybe.

Car Model : Proton Exora
Color : Silver
Car Plate : BLM 7713
Owner : Wong Yit Lin (driver's mother)
IC : 550821-10-6168
Address :

71, Jalan Tg Layang 28/18,
Taman Alam Mega,
40400 Shah Alam
Selangor

anyone staying near that area that knows this person pls inform me.

Last edited:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
aduhhh..

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Is your dad ok? by the way it will be handy in this case if there is an in-car camera recording.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...bro..didnt know ur dad so modern. Driving a coupe. Sorry to hear about that. Is an unfortunate accident. Claim total loss against
that owner.

If they give false statement, then how can they be sure your dad's statement is false instead?

Which is why I also plan to get the in car camera for GF car...too many reckless young brats.

Since u have the address, u can easily find him through GPS. But I wonder how u got his address and details? :hmmmm2:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Details is easy to get.

Problem is proving innocence against turds like this bozo. What happened with the police report now Danz?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my dad said the police will get the CCTV recordings, so now just gotta wait.
the police also advised that my dad claim its his fault, pay the summon with 50% discount, then claim from own insurance.

if bring this case to court will take bout 1-2 yrs & insurance might not pay. so court case is out of the story.

will update here once i have news, even the adjuster have not evaluate the costs of repair or write it off.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
my dad said the police will get the CCTV recordings, so now just gotta wait.
the police also advised that my dad claim its his fault, pay the summon with 50% discount, then claim from own insurance.

if bring this case to court will take bout 1-2 yrs & insurance might not pay. so court case is out of the story.

will update here once i have news, even the adjuster have not evaluate the costs of repair or write it off.
Such laws in Malaysia? Ask your dad to claim is his fault? Why not the other way round?
This is bullshit. The police got rasuah from that Bloody Lousy MOFO 7713 or what?

Laws in malaysia gone down to drain...

The address of the house according to the map, is another taman next to Kota Kemuning but is a different road to that address. From kota Kemuning cant cut through there but can get there through kesas highway.

By the way what did the other party statement about? Because ur dad's is driving a so coupe and they may deem as sports car so might testified saying ur dad was speeding?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
on 25.10.13 @ approx 8:30am along ELITE highway this silver Proton Exora bearing number plate
BLM 7713 was exiting the junction from Putra Heights & joining the highway, he suddenly shoot to the fast lane, clipped my dad's car & made the car spun 180 degrees & hit the barrier.

both of them went to make a police report but the other party told the police officer another story, maybe trying to cover up himself. Now my dad's car has to claim total lost because of this ba*tard.
its a young guy, maybe early 20's maybe.

Car Model : Proton Exora
Color : Silver
Car Plate : BLM 7713
Owner : Wong Yit Lin (driver's mother)
IC : 550821-10-6168
Address :

71, Jalan Tg Layang 28/18,
Taman Alam Mega,
40400 Shah Alam
Selangor

anyone staying near that area that knows this person pls inform me.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

such a nice coupe gone :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nice rims though...still in good condition.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Such laws in Malaysia? Ask your dad to claim is his fault? Why not the other way round?
This is bullshit. The police got rasuah from that Bloody Lousy MOFO 7713 or what?

Laws in malaysia gone down to drain...

The address of the house according to the map, is another taman next to Kota Kemuning but is a different road to that address. From kota Kemuning cant cut through there but can get there through kesas highway.

By the way what did the other party statement about? Because ur dad's is driving a so coupe and they may deem as sports car so might testified saying ur dad was speeding?
my dad wanted to go to court but u know la our govt style of working will take forever to get things done. unless if the police have the cctv coverage & can blame the other party that is at fault. if there are no footage then no choice dad have to admit is his fault.

he claimed he was doing 100kmh on the highway, was raining that morning. running on brand new TOYO T1R's so u judge the tires yourself. it sucks.....he had many bad reviews bout the tires but no choice as they only have stock for the fiat size & cheap though.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Is your dad ok? by the way it will be handy in this case if there is an in-car camera recording.
thanks bro. yeah he is ok thanks to the sscus bucket seat that stopped him from getting whiplash as he said the impact was quite hard. his specs flew off.

he called me when the accident happened, i was already in office for meeting that day, if not sure will go to the scene also.

in the police station the driver's mother raised her voice at my dad saying y he change his statement? stating that he caused his son to bang into his car...wtf? if im there sure bitch slap kau the mother...dun worry ma got ppl can bail me out haha....

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
my dad wanted to go to court but u know la our govt style of working will take forever to get things done. unless if the police have the cctv coverage & can blame the other party that is at fault. if there are no footage then no choice dad have to admit is his fault.

he claimed he was doing 100kmh on the highway, was raining that morning. running on brand new TOYO T1R's so u judge the tires yourself. it sucks.....he had many bad reviews bout the tires but no choice as they only have stock for the fiat size & cheap though.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

thanks bro. yeah he is ok thanks to the sscus bucket seat that stopped him from getting whiplash as he said the impact was quite hard. his specs flew off.

he called me when the accident happened, i was already in office for meeting that day, if not sure will go to the scene also.

in the police station the driver's mother raised her voice at my dad saying y he change his statement? stating that he caused his son to bang into his car...wtf? if im there sure bitch slap kau the mother...dun worry ma got ppl can bail me out haha....
Your dad must be a very humbly looking guy.
Lesson learnt, must have dash cam. If not many b*tches tokok sing song.