sifusifu(s) pls help me

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
dear alll silvia lovers,

well its like this, I have dream about the silvia s15, argue over buying a silvia s15, crave over a silvia s15, countless droll over silvia s15 pics...I really wanna buy one but its certainly quite hard to find a clean one with minimal mods.

moreover, banks are assholes that gives high p.a.% and slow approval of loan.

for my condition its the 1st car under my name, im erning 3-5k averaged monthly (self employed)
i have a current account with Public Bank and i have no credit cards at all. never owed the bank a dime in my life.

but the silvia s15 is my dream car, its the only car i would ever wanna keep till i die. so im desperately asking for advice on the steps i have to take to be able to get my hands on a s15 to archieve my dream of owning and driving an s15

boleh tolong sikit ke....:itsme:

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
Hi, well i am the same as you, loved the s15, drooled all over s15 pics and eventually bought one which even my wife knows i will never let go. The plan is to pass the car on to the next generation.
My suggestion will be to try and go thru a used car dealer as usually they have "jalan" to get loans approved. I know of a friend who has about 5-8 S15's for sale in his dealership, most unregistered. i can hook you up with him and see if he can help you out.
Drop me a text at 017-2000807, VJ.:driver:

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
try public bank, my fren bought an evo and he got the loan approved from public bank
walked in by himself and he said public bank processed it kinda fast
you may try

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm I don' think it's wise to force yourself to buy a sports car especially an old & rare one like the S15 if you don't enough money in reserve. Better buy an economical car, save as much as you can, focus to improve your career & economic well being first before even thinking about buying a sports car. A sports car is a luxury, not a necessity.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Hi, well i am the same as you, loved the s15, drooled all over s15 pics and eventually bought one which even my wife knows i will never let go. The plan is to pass the car on to the next generation.
My suggestion will be to try and go thru a used car dealer as usually they have "jalan" to get loans approved. I know of a friend who has about 5-8 S15's for sale in his dealership, most unregistered. i can hook you up with him and see if he can help you out.
Drop me a text at 017-2000807, VJ.:driver:
wow! let me get my documents ready and i shall pop u a text

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
this only below rm100k sport car maaa..not 200k above one... u should buy bro...takkan sudah tua mau pakai sport car..aisehhh...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My experience with proton...
don't buy the first model.... just wait 1 or 2 years later when their already solved the problem then can buy the car...
i own 1st model of gen 2 and now what happen, waiting for wiring harnes for replacement for abt 1 month and still waiting. the car in front of my house for display rite now and must start the car everyday if not battery will kong. st*pid proton! im one of the customers that lost trust with proton... now planing to buy other brand except...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience