SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
driftking II: Don't waste your time educating him, is all about what he got to say and there is
no place for you to say anything that he would actually consider or take it as an advise or feedback.
After tons of facts, proofs and etcs shown, no matter what, he will still side the Marshals, cuz remember,
he said before it is his guys (marshals) who got posted and were bad-mouthed about. :wink:

Mr.Right is always right. That's how one got it's famous nickname. :laugh:

Even if we already know who is behind the nickname in ZTH, well big
disappointment indeed.

Well, what I got to say is that, how you treat people today, is how people are gonna treat you.
How you respond to a reply, is what respond you are gonna get in return. That's all I got to say.

I totally agree with your suggestion on this sentence driftking II. Well said. :congrats:
I disagree on what you all have said on the marshall bcoz many of them have done
their job and their protocol. They have hours of spending time to make spectators fel comfortable and
no causalities

This would be the best approach for discussion and wouldn't result in how people in ZTH react to his
replies. Calling people morons, fools, insulting people's intelligence and etcs.

Where would such replies usually leads to? Go figure...:top:

Minion

Nov 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey! Your points are taken into consideration, ok? It was based on your feedback that i've responded. So, don't feel all brokenhearted that you as spectators think you are being taken for a rough ride. We all get some bad rides too but we all want to get it back running smooth again.
Everyone has to choose a side. I was already on a side but yet not totally. We should weigh to balance the pros and cons before we come to a conclusion, right? Not be biased and be bashful. You only saw that i was being biased but did you see what possible solutions were provided to you?

"Well, what I got to say is that, how you treat people today, is how people are gonna treat you. How you respond to a reply, is what respond you are gonna get in return."
> Exactly what i did to the most of you and i gave my reason for the little aggression too. I believe you understand how it ran for you with me in this topic so far.
"I disagree on what you all have said on the marshall bcoz many of them have done their job and their protocol. They have hours of spending time to make spectators feel comfortable and
no casualities".
> & i can agree that some marshals may have done or said some wrong too onto spectators but those photos show no wrong done ONTO THE SPECTATORS. Or don't you still see the point to it as i've been rambling about all along? They don't have much of the time or need to spend the time much while on duty to make you spectators feel comfortable because while on duty, they just follow what they're required to do or what they NEED NOT do and not do what they are restricted from doing. They don't need to do customer service but some do it anyhow. They may be restricted from collecting souvenirs but it's a leeway given by the respective driving teams that they too get some share. If it was a restriction, the teams would not be giving it out to marshals too as well. On the downside however, there'd be a stronger security control during pitwalkabout on which spectators themselves may find it tight to move about freely too. So, if you feel you're being short-changed because some greedy marshal bagged the whole goodies and you didn't get yours, find out who was the culprit if you could with possible proof or evidence shown to the nearest chief of the marshal concerned in the area (Usually you should reach for the pit chief of the Pit & Grid marshals to get assistance or from whoever appointed as security officers at the pitlane area) or get help to make a direct formal complain to an SIC official and in any of the ways taken, done the soonest possible. (so the culprit could easily be located and questioned)
Thank you for taking the time to understand up to this far. I do admit i'm not your Mr. Right as i already have purposely made the mistake of pushing the aggression just to gain your attention for you to learn of the facts. It just left me no choice. So, i apologize for that now. But seriously, who was educating who again? Never mind, i'll take it as views from both sides now to come to an amicable understanding. So, smile as we both get things back into proper perspective. Just don't do this nonsense of bashing people you don't know publicly. Same way, i'll question and warn those i may know which i've seen from the snaps but i believe this was already circulated few years back and few bad apples got their names out of the future roster for events. Things do get done behind your backs.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:congrats: For once, this is the most professional and best reply ever from you Minion,
this is what we want to see man, a polite and nice discussion on the matter.

What had past is past, so not gonna bring it up again. Well, thanks for your kind attention
and a polite reply. Is the best approach in terms of proper discussion and sharing thoughts,
opinions and suggestions given to each other from you.

So, let's see what improvement will be made this time round in Super GT 2012.
Problems/mistakes will arise but is just the matter of how we are gonna improve and
learn from it.

Anyway, just waiting for Super GT 2012. If you can make things right, and have the right/authority
to do so, please do for the sake of everyone to improve on the matter.

:adore:

Thanks!

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
bravo Minion.

:congrats:

We are happy to see an improvement on ur comments. As the seniors here said "Past is past" so i hope no more bashing as this shows our Malaysian hospitality.

Sorry i was being a bit harsh. I am sure Mr. Supra_fanatics also forgive u.

anyway lets pray both that Spectators and marshall can do a better job and attitude this year !! We need the SuperGT event to be one of the most favourite International event in Malaysia (as big as others like F1, Monsoon Cup n others)

p/s: hey i just checked there is a forum thread that we talked about bad spectators in Sepang during SuperGT long time ago (2005 till 2008). Maybe if have some points to share? u can share it over there? want me to give u the link.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have two questions. I love the after effects of claying especially when combined with optiseal.

Can you overclay a car? I spray ONR on the surface and clay it. The question is the frequency: I clay my car each time I wash it. Will I thin the paint?

I also clay the glass and this I believe can be done safely since glass is a much harder material. The results of claying glass is simply amazing.

Second question: I also apply Opti Seal on the car. Will claying remove it prematurely...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience