SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if ask me....do whatever they want to enjoy as long as their main job not forgotten....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Minion, please learn how to post properly, paragraph and such. Please rectify your posting before midnight or I'll have them delete off as it's a nuisance to the forum. You are giving people a headache in reading your posting.

On a more serious note, stop insulting the members here with you F words and such. You just earn yourself an infraction. You are in no level or authority to call other members here moron, fools..etc....if you want to debate then debate in a well manner. This will be my last warning.

Minion

Nov 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Do you really have terms and conditions stating that i should place my words in paragraphs or are you stating this for your own sakes? Sorry, but i'm not inclined to follow your instructions but i shall do so on my own accord as easy for any of you to understand, now that you could see to some agreement over my lambast. If my words seem difficult to read, it's not meant to be an essay and it's really not my problem is it? The features are here as how it's provided for users, so i'll use it to by my own manner. Btw, if one could get some form of dislike for his/her comments such as for throwing insults, then why do we have disturbing smilies for people to use here as well? Ever thought about it? (Hell, i'll leave that aside and get on with the topic.)

(Here's your new paragraph, kids.) I'll start with Supra_Fanatics' reply to me 1st since he was obliged to reply quick.
"So you're basically saying what you had attempted to tell us is right and
what we are trying to tell you is wrong? Wow...Now I understand your
question about whether we think you guys are the Kings, because
everyone is wrong and you are right.
"
What? I didn't raise up the statement that marshals are kings 1st. It was your own guys in here that said it. Here's the joker who did it: JINEIL2EN Did you miss that? I wanted to know what made you guys think we were like kings. Marshals i know would never dare think that way towards spectators. Those who did will eventually know where it'll land them into. Further to that reply, you may be paranoid to think that i have a high ego to say i'm correcting you. Instead, i'm EDUCATING you. I guess you missed the part too where i presented my comments with a "Allow me to educate you" introduction. Go ahead and keep missing them. It'll show your own mistakes but hope it'll open your mind a lil more about your crude judgments on race marshals later.

"Who are we? Seriously? We are the spectators for sure and we were
the customers for the event on that day. About lodging a complain,
DO WE NEED TO BE A F*king VIP / Media or the Team Crew
or even being the Prime Minister to actually lodge a complain!?"

Did i ever say you need to be a f*king VIP/media/team crew/PM to lodge a complain? You're paranoid again for another unknown reason but i thank you for answering what you are to have this cleared. As a spectator, what is your interest in attending the event? Seem a stupid question ain't it? Appreciate your answer on this as we'll get to an understanding one by one. So bear with me on these types of questions as there may be various malicious parties involved to handle from them making further derogatory remarks. (If you're not intelligent enough to capture what i just said, sorite! You're excused.)

"Is about time for you to tell us Who The F*d are you? Who is trying
to defend your pride and glory as though you are one of the Marshals
or even the Owner of SIC? Since as if you know bloody well that our
complaints will not be taken seriously by SIC, tell us about it.
"
Heh heh heh! I'll leave your excitement of knowing me a lil later but not to worry, i'll tell when the right time comes. (Still, i threw in a lot of clues in my comments. Go read it again if you wish to prove to me that you're not playing the game of ignorance here. You could come to your own conclusion then instead of waiting for my answer or going "I don't care... or don't give a damn..and whatnot".) About "your complains will not be taken seriously by SIC", i already explained what you NEED to show or DO to gain the attention. Don't ask me again what i've already commented on for you to read. Understand it well and you will ... oh jeeez, you already have part of it being replied to me and making this repetitious already! Just let me get to you 1 by 1 like i said!

"You seriously need to some brain check as what we had been telling you
doesn't seems to be able to get into your head since you are being
biased and siding all the marshals from the start. Time to be neutral
and analyze what is wrong instead."

Yeah, you also need to analyse your english while you're angrily typing away too. Also analyse that you were indeed wrong that i sided the marshals. Read my comment well. You missed it... yet again!

"Like why do we SPECTATORS/CUSTOMERS are complaining? We are
not VIP/Datuks but we have the right to complain and we are the one
who had kept supporting Super GT event from day 1 to keep it alive
till today. I'm speaking for all Super GT fans here. Not just a few here.

I have not denied you have the right to complain. You have all the rights to complain but others have their rights too that both will need to look upon to as well such as ... do you have the right without consent to snap pictures of strangers, post it in the internet and degrade the person and his doings publicly instead of using it as personal evidence making it a more professional complain to the right channel? I've stated this in my comment also as one of the many questions that can be directed back upon you (If you paid attention to it) . You all should know that this is certainly not right in any society. So, this will certainly backlash as reading from all the comments in this topic, those who have had personal 'distastes' too decide to gang-up just because they felt they were unjustified for their $'s worth. You will never look well this way for certain either.
My, my, what ego we have here: "we are the one who had kept supporting SuperGT event from day 1 to keep it alive till today." You don't know much of what the others have done too then. The way i say it is this, "Everybody has had their share of contribution to make it a success till now."

"If they were being ignorant like you, then Super GT will slowly disappear because
the spectators were not happy with how the event was handled/organised.
So, is simple, IF the spectators are not happy, will they ever come back again
for the event on the following year? Ever thought of that?
"
Ignorant like me? You seem to use my 1st words into your mouth now. How pathetic. It was me depicting some of you as being ignorant despite my long and jumbled words in my earlier comment so how am i found as an ignorant now?? I gave you some ways and never left you lying beside a road alone and helpless. Most of us think we try to make everyone equally happy to make the events successful but also remember there's always no satisfying every single one. Ever thought that way? Besides, can you tell me in more detail how you're saying that the spectators are not happy with how the event was handled/organised? I know for sure that there are areas that even the marshals are not happy with how it was handled but i'll keep that info for later when it needs to be told should the interest gain.

"If any of us skipped a main question of yours, state out the name of that
person instead. We are more than happy to knock some sense into you.
You can't blame us, if any of us missed out a question or two from you, since
you love stacking all the words together which would actually be hard to
read with NO SPACINGS at all. Really gave us a headache trying very
hard to read and replying at the same time.
"
My dear Supra Fanatics, if you want me to state the name of that person who skipped my main questions, .... it's simply you! Try returning to your reply to me dated 11-08-2011, 06:22 PM. You decided to cut short from my questions at the end of your #3, didn't you? Try knocking the sense back into yourself for a change. About the readings "with NO SPACINGS at all"...., you do use the keyboard don't you? Ifyoufindithardtoreadthiswithabsoluteease, that's because there's no spacing there AT ALL ! You meant paragraphs maybe? Oh, then read from the top of this comment again to understand why. I hate to write essays but i type funny novels when i'm smsing or chatting to my beloved ones. So uhh,... keep your eyes & bear with me already coz i'm getting rather tired but for the sake of helping out on your grouses professionally, i'm trying to survive my fingers! (The same applies for the colourful replies differentiating whose is whose reply.) NEXT....

"Do we even know what their(marshals) jobs are? We do, as you stated before.
Like you said, you marshals are there to ensure the race and everything
runs smoothly and according to plan. Making sure no one gets hurt
and etcs.
So, tell us more what are their job are as marshals, I'll see if collecting
souvenirs, freebies or taking shots of the girls are one of the jobs listed."
Unfortunately, ... (see, i'm not simply saying that what i'm doing is right and what you're doing is wrong. It's just the way it is.) ... marshals are NOT there to ensure the race and everything runs smoothly and according to plan. Firstly, the marshals are not the ones organising the events. Therefore, they're not the ones whose duty is to ensure about the race running smooth. Secondly, the marshals are not there to plan on the race. The 'plan' is basically from race events from other countries from what the organisers have learned and passed down to the marshals. The marshals take the knowledge from the 'plan' and simply do it! "Making sure no one gets hurt" is also not in their list of duties or responsibilities. THANK YOU FOR HIGHLIGHTING TO ME THE MISCONCEPTION HERE ON THE MARSHAL'S DUTIES. This alone should twist and turn your minds and get you a clearer picture of how misguided the big lot of you are on judging marshals.

You know what? I'm hungry and not have taken my dinner yet. So, don't misunderstand me again. I gotta go, ..... but i'll certainly be back! This just got very interesting but .... no, simply not today again. Thanks for your understanding.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
2009 Thread being Bumped.

Who so free going to read that kind of essay man..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Do you really have terms and conditions stating that i should place my words in paragraphs or are you stating this for your own sakes? Sorry, but i'm not inclined to follow your instructions but i shall do so on my own accord as easy for any of you to understand, now that you could see to some agreement over my lambast. If my words seem difficult to read, it's not meant to be an essay and it's really not my problem is it? The features are here as how it's provided for users, so i'll use it to by my own manner. Btw, if one could get some form of dislike for his/her comments such as for throwing insults, then why do we have disturbing smilies for people to use here as well? Ever thought about it? (Hell, i'll leave that aside and get on with the topic.)

Dear Minion, we don't have terms and conditions stating that you should actually
placed words in paragraph but is a matter of being more CONSIDERATE and
have a little bit of COURTESY to fellow readers in the forum here. You don't
find it hard reading from your previous postings? Then I got to really :adore: you...

If you are getting dislikes, it shows disagreement with your postings. Not an insult. About smileys, why do you find them disturbing? Aren't they cute and funny?:biggrin: It makes posting more interesting with smileys. To show some expression and make the postings more lively. You should try it :top:

What? I didn't raise up the statement that marshals are kings 1st. It was your own guys in here that said it. Here's the joker who did it: JINEIL2EN Did you miss that? I wanted to know what made you guys think we were like kings. Marshals i know would never dare think that way towards spectators. Those who did will eventually know where it'll land them into. Further to that reply, you may be paranoid to think that i have a high ego to say i'm correcting you. Instead, i'm EDUCATING you. I guess you missed the part too where i presented my comments with a "Allow me to educate you" introduction. Go ahead and keep missing them. It'll show your own mistakes but hope it'll open your mind a lil more about your crude judgments on race marshals later.

Oh..seems easier to understand one of your questions now. Is not paranoid but seems to be the fact that you do have an extremely high ego just because you think you are right and what we said about the marshals are totally wrong. Acting as though you are some big shot yourself in telling us what you know and what we don't. Educating? Maybe a little for now. Until we know who you are to tell us that is wrong to do this or that, you are nothing but just some keyboard warrior at home.

Did i ever say you need to be a f*king VIP/media/team crew/PM to lodge a complain? You're paranoid again for another unknown reason but i thank you for answering what you are to have this cleared. As a spectator, what is your interest in attending the event? Seem a stupid question ain't it? Appreciate your answer on this as we'll get to an understanding one by one. So bear with me on these types of questions as there may be various malicious parties involved to handle from them making further derogatory remarks. (If you're not intelligent enough to capture what i just said, sorite! You're excused.)

Nope, you did not said that we need to be a F*king VIP/media/team crew/PM to lodge a complain. For unknown reasons for being paranoid? Not at all. You might not said it directly but your questions indirectly seems to lead to such questions being raised. Let me refresh your brain a little Uncle. (since we are kids to you)

You people who complain on this issue need your heads checked!
What are you? Answer it loud to me. I ask again, what-are-you? The media group?
The spectators? The team crew? The driver? Come on. Throw it out to me. Straight!
I gave you a whole length of questions but there's something you people aren't really
happy about but you're not saying it.

So, where do such questions leads to? What are we? The media group? The spectators? (obviously a dumb question), The Team Crew? The Driver?

So, in what position must we be in to lodge a complain? A VIP? A Driver? The Prime Minister? The Media Group? The Team Crew? Only these people are qualified to lodge a complain or even complain in a forum?

This is to answer your questions whether or not you did state that we need to be someone to lodge a complain. Questions like these were raised because of what you asked.

Heh heh heh! I'll leave your excitement of knowing me a lil later but not to worry, i'll tell when the right time comes. (Still, i threw in a lot of clues in my comments. Go read it again if you wish to prove to me that you're not playing the game of ignorance here. You could come to your own conclusion then instead of waiting for my answer or going "I don't care... or don't give a damn..and whatnot".) About "your complains will not be taken seriously by SIC", i already explained what you NEED to show or DO to gain the attention. Don't ask me again what i've already commented on for you to read. Understand it well and you will ... oh jeeez, you already have part of it being replied to me and making this repetitious already! Just let me get to you 1 by 1 like i said!

Yup, you did tell us what we need to SHOW or DO to gain attention on our complaints CLEARLY! So, not to be again accused for being ignorant. This is what you told us in order to get attention from SIC on our complains.

There's a thick big reason why SIC do not, I REPEAT DO NOT take your complain on this issue as something very urgent and need action to be taken immediately. The reason is simple. You people who complain on this issue need your heads checked! What are you? Answer it loud to me. I ask again, what-are-you? The media group? The spectators? The team crew? The driver? Come on. Throw it out to me. Straight! I gave you a whole length of questions but there's something you people aren't really happy about but you're not saying it.

Ya it seems like your so call conditions to be able to gain their attention is to be some kind of VIP/or Media Group or some kind of big shot in order for them to take complaints seriously.

How do you know what are their terms and conditions are? What Are you? The Owner of SIC? The Marshals? or just a Minion? :hmmmm:

Yeah, you also need to analyse your english while you're angrily typing away too. Also analyse that you were indeed wrong that i sided the marshals. Read my comment well. You missed it... yet again!

What are you now? An English Lecturer already? I don't see the reason for being damn good in english is to be able to blast out some sort of bombastic words to show that your english is hell of a good. For thinking that you sided the marshals, is not only me, the whole bunch of Super GT fans here can read and understand ENGLISH well to see that you are strongly protecting the marshals as we could feel a lot of rage in your replies whenever a thing or two bad comments lashed out on the marshals. Is like protecting them as though they were your kids Uncle.

I have not denied you have the right to complain. You have all the rights to complain but others have their rights too that both will need to look upon to as well such as ... do you have the right without consent to snap pictures of strangers, post it in the internet and degrade the person and his doings publicly instead of using it as personal evidence making it a more professional complain to the right channel? I've stated this in my comment also as one of the many questions that can be directed back upon you (If you paid attention to it) . You all should know that this is certainly not right in any society. So, this will certainly backlash as reading from all the comments in this topic, those who have had personal 'distastes' too decide to gang-up just because they felt they were unjustified for their $'s worth. You will never look well this way for certain either.
My, my, what ego we have here: "we are the one who had kept supporting SuperGT event from day 1 to keep it alive till today." You don't know much of what the others have done too then. The way i say it is this, "Everybody has had their share of contribution to make it a success till now."

As repeated before, I got to repeat again. The reasons of photos being posted on the net is because people are trying to show their disappointment in what had happened during their time at Super GT. Time and time again complaints were made and yet things like this still goes on without any actions taken. Just because we are nobody for our complaints to be taken seriously. (indirectly stated by our Mr.Know it All, Mr. Minion)

If you are not happy with the photos of yours were posted, you can always ask the Moderators of ZTH to removed it.

Yes, I do agree with you that everybody has had their share of contribution to make it a successful event till now. Maybe you weren't happy that photos were posted on the net and we weren't happy that no actions was taken after time and time lodging a complain.

Is not about me being ego, I'm just highlighting the fact that we spectators are playing a big role as well in contributing. You can't just ignore our complaints and not taking it seriously instead insulting and calling us morons or fools. Just because you think you are smart, doesn't make the rest of us fools. Sorry, I'm making it look like is your fault that our complaints were not taken seriously since you are just someone who is trying to act as though you are the one who call all the shots in SIC or maybe the owner himself? :stoned:

By right, we don't even need to answer to you. Could you please get someone or your boss who can actually call the shots to reply us instead of wasting out time here replying you?

Ignorant like me? You seem to use my 1st words into your mouth now. How pathetic. It was me depicting some of you as being ignorant despite my long and jumbled words in my earlier comment so how am i found as an ignorant now?? I gave you some ways and never left you lying beside a road alone and helpless. Most of us think we try to make everyone equally happy to make the events successful but also remember there's always no satisfying every single one. Ever thought that way? Besides, can you tell me in more detail how you're saying that the spectators are not happy with how the event was handled/organised? I know for sure that there are areas that even the marshals are not happy with how it was handled but i'll keep that info for later when it needs to be told should the interest gain.

Using your 1st words? Ignorant? Is not even copyrighted under your name Minion.
(Just Kidding) :biggrin:

You are deem as ignorant is because you made some of us repeated what we have said before. Repeatedly asking the same old questions. Doesn't that consider as being ignorant? You never did left us lying beside the road alone and helpless which is indeed true, but left us with more and more questions and doubts of your knowledge about all these. Why? You are in no position to back up your knowledge about the marshals or even on what you know about SIC. What you know or told us can't be consider as the truth.

If you have anything to share, do share it. Instead of keeping it later and things like that. We would like to know what you know or how much you know.

We had already repeatedly told you the one and only thing we are not happy about. The main thing for us Pitwalk Pass Holders. Is Marshals fighting for freebies among us. That's the only one thing that we hope the management/organisers/ the one in charge could solve it once and for all.

My dear Supra Fanatics, if you want me to state the name of that person who skipped my main questions, .... it's simply you! Try returning to your reply to me dated 11-08-2011, 06:22 PM. You decided to cut short from my questions at the end of your #3, didn't you? Try knocking the sense back into yourself for a change. About the readings "with NO SPACINGS at all"...., you do use the keyboard don't you? Ifyoufindithardtoreadthiswithabsoluteease, that's because there's no spacing there AT ALL ! You meant paragraphs maybe? Oh, then read from the top of this comment again to understand why. I hate to write essays but i type funny novels when i'm smsing or chatting to my beloved ones. So uhh,... keep your eyes & bear with me already coz i'm getting rather tired but for the sake of helping out on your grouses professionally, i'm trying to survive my fingers! (The same applies for the colourful replies differentiating whose is whose reply.) NEXT....

Oh my bad, you really expect me to answer those questions? Seriously? :stoned:
I got a headache reading those jumbled up questions and I don't know where to start man. Only pick out a few important ones to reply. Why not you pick out from those few that you want us to answer? (Let me have my breakfast 1st, before answering those jumbled up questions)

Cuz I think so far, I'm replying you the most, maybe pick it out for me.

Unfortunately, ... (see, i'm not simply saying that what i'm doing is right and what you're doing is wrong. It's just the way it is.) ... marshals are NOT there to ensure the race and everything runs smoothly and according to plan. Firstly, the marshals are not the ones organising the events. Therefore, they're not the ones whose duty is to ensure about the race running smooth. Secondly, the marshals are not there to plan on the race. The 'plan' is basically from race events from other countries from what the organisers have learned and passed down to the marshals. The marshals take the knowledge from the 'plan' and simply do it! "Making sure no one gets hurt" is also not in their list of duties or responsibilities. THANK YOU FOR HIGHLIGHTING TO ME THE MISCONCEPTION HERE ON THE MARSHAL'S DUTIES. This alone should twist and turn your minds and get you a clearer picture of how misguided the big lot of you are on judging marshals.

One minute you said the Marshals are there to ensure the race and everything runs smoothly and according to plan. Making sure no one gets hurt. Now you are telling us that the Marshals are NOT there to ensure the race and everything runs smoothly and according to plan. So, which is which now?

This is rather confusing. :confused:

You're right, this indeed has made our minds twist and turn and big lot of us being misguided further on judging marshals by you.

About Marshals:

1. They are not there to ensure the race and everything runs smoothly and according to plan
  2. They are not there to make sure no one gets hurt
  3. They are there to take the knowledge from the 'PLAN' and simply do it!
  4. They are there for nothing?

So basically they are there for nothing? What sort of PLAN is that?
The only thing I can see most is fighting for Freebies/Souvenirs along with the spectators and taking photos of the girls..

You had being ignorant and did not answer my question...
(So, frankly, were the marshals entitled to Souvenirs/Freebies officially? Yes? No? )

You know what? I'm hungry and not have taken my dinner yet. So, don't misunderstand me again. I gotta go, ..... but i'll certainly be back! This just got very interesting but .... no, simply not today again. Thanks for your understanding.

You know what? I'm hungry and is almost 12pm..Time for my lunch. So, don't misunderstand us again on our complaints. I gotta go,....I'll be back! Glad that this has got your interest besides writing jumbled up funny novels..best not SMS too much, will result in getting used to jumbling up your words.

I got to admit I'm getting tired at this...:banghead:

Thank You for your Time, kind Paragraphs and Understanding Uncle.

:beer: Cheers from the kids!

Last edited:

Minion

Nov 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Supra_Fanatics, if you weren't prepared to read replies you don't like in a forum topic, what are you here for? I'll take the liberty from you by choosing and replying only from certain parts of your reply to me, seeing that you want to choose on answering only certain paragraphs of mine. You got tired? You weren't tired of bashing others. So, here's your chance for relief now.
If you are getting dislikes, it shows disagreement with your postings. Not an insult. About smileys, why do you find them disturbing? Aren't they cute and funny? It makes posting more interesting with smileys. To show some expression and make the postings more lively. You should try it
You are not knowing the facts and talking through your nose! I'm getting infractions (Whatever heck that means) from this TitanRev saying that i insulted the lot of you. Did i really do so for no reason? (I'll play on your game flow for now just to make you understand that what you guys are doing here in this topic, is WRONG! I'm not saying that i'm on the side of the marshals totally. I've repeated my stand there more than twice now.) Call me an ignorant for disregarding to explain your question yet again and you will give me no choice but to insult your intelligence downright as you've proven. Anyway, if TitanRev has the say over me to give ... that whatever infraction-schminfraction to me, don't that give me the chance to retaliate by saying that he is ganging-up to be on my opposing side too? I don't feel a thing about being disliked here because i've already expected your hostile and insensible replies to come very soon before you understand how it really is. (Hereon, i use 'you' as all on your side who support to bash the marshals that you and all else here don't know.) See, i had no intention at all to stay in this site for long. My intention is simple. To search, choose, enter and gather the ill thoughts of people against another and to understand the reason to the illogical hatred. I'm here to break that thought away from all of you. Why? Simply because you don't have that right.
I asked what you were, (Media,VIP, etc) to see how your reply would be. Even as spectators, some of you are indeed a more fussy lot compared to either of them. You expect that spectators who paid a certain sum be treated like those who paid more to be the same? Direct logic tells you, you won't get the same benefits. What that had made you stay in your position that way, irked me to drill and break up the thoughts of the 'simple and ordinary' person in you. I do not sideline spectators or think biasedly just for the marshals. Spectators are given the terms and conditions to follow during the pitwalkabout. Marshals are officials.
"As a spectator, what is your interest in attending the event?" Remember that question i posed last? If you don't wish to answer that, here's my bit of explanation: As a spectator, you don't have the responsibility to tell anyone else there to do their duties unless their specific duty is for the spectators themselves. However, the marshals are not there for the spectators. If you were to say that you're not happy that the marshals were helping themselves to the souvenirs, it's because you are not getting to the fun yourself and then you place yourself as the authority to say that marshals should not be doing it. Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk! Where did this thought come from when you don't know? Now, i'll dive to your last question posed before that you've been aching long time for an answer; So, frankly, were the marshals entitled to Souvenirs/Freebies officially? Yes? No? You can't have what you want. Therefore, you won't get a definite yes/no to this. See, if you read my 1st posting and as of a few others' too, we echoed the same reply already & that is marshals are not employed under SIC. SIC can't really tell the marshals that they're not entitled to the souvenirs because SIC are not the ones giving it. They can only give certain restrictions as to when they could and not take souvenirs and that is only if they believe it will affect SIC when they have the show running. For e.g., a marshal is certainly not allowed to accept bribes or accept any goodies when they should be in duty. SIC however has a bad side to things and tend to exploit the marshals too while the rule of 'duty' goes on. They tend to use the marshals for duties they're not supposed to do by making use of 'but it's their area' politics to make sure they can save cost on hiring security too.
The pitwalkabout was never in any of the marshal's line of duty. Since SIC can't or had no plan to hire the appropriate security men to control the crowd, they leave it to the Pit & Grid marshals to make sure that the crowd is dispersed when it's close to time according to the next part of the schedule. Marshals are never given their own personal time to collect goodies so the move is done during the pitwalkabout with the spectators. Frankly speaking, there is no time for the marshals to hang about with the crew members for the goodies unless there already was an early promise between them (which is a totally rare manner of dealing it this way at most of the race events).
So, if spectators are complaining that they didn't get the souvenirs because it went out of stock, sorry, blame it on the racing team. If the spectators are not happy that their property was damaged by marshals, take your complains and proof, generate enough heat and head to SIC to voice it out. The best idea race events could come up with is that SIC gives the show to a separate company for handling. It's happening and it gives marshals a hard time for the goodies. (It eventually gives SIC a hard time also because they depend on marshals too.) It also gives marshals some relief too since those orgs can use their own security and ensure their own show don't get disrupted by delays instead of relying on the marshals.

(Welcome to the darkside of the biz. See, you have to read complete to understand. Don't just go trigger happy against the marshals and don't even think i'm protecting them. If they're wrong, they need corrected. If they're right, you need to know how.

You only want and want but never bother understanding that you won't always get what you want despite thinking that you are in the right. I have made certain knowledge available to all of you and you have begun to agree to some of it and that does take a lot of time to educate you. If you think that's another thing that you can make fun of, you will certainly not have my audience on you in future and i WILL leave a whole lot of your questions hanging unanswered. If you are going to act half past on me by not staying to read what i type in here thoroughly despite it not being 'beautiful' in your eyes, it's simply because you chose to hear some other answer from someone else.
I'll pause for a few days since i need my rest and furthermore, such explanations require true interest to go on. Bear with me as i throw out the facts but as you go on, remember the "why's" and "what's" mostly. "When", "where", "who" are truly secondary matter.

P/s You don't find the smilies HERE disturbing? That's why you're a kid and you're calling me 'uncle'. Well, this 'uncle' has seen, used, tested and grew with the technology you see it more of an entertainment device now. I like smillies but what's depicted here in this site makes it more vulnerable for abuse. Again, if you don't understand, it's sorite. You're excused.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Don’t mean to take anybody’s side, but don’t you think it’s rather inappropriate for a person who is on duty (in uniform + visible to the public) to be doing such things?! Priority towards their duties first not the other way around…

Minion

Nov 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Those are not uniforms HKS. Those are their protective fire resistant suits and they're different coloured to differentiate and to help identify the marshals from one another. They are not with any specific society or body that require them to wear uniforms and if you would take the time to read my explanation, you'd realise that they always prioritise their duties. The pitwalkabout crowd control is not in their line of duty but they still be there to ensure that the crowd do not attempt to get to places where they could cause damage or affect the time schedule of the race events. Thanks for understanding.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
My apology should I misuse the term “uniform” on their fire resistant suits. What I meant was eventho we know for a fact that those are actually fire resistant suits (with different color to differentiate and to help identify the marshals from one another- like you mentioned) that’s why I labeled it as a uniform – coz they are different. (eventho it’s not a uniform) - Meaning the crowd, no matter the participants/press/public/owners or whoever would still be able to differentiate them. Due to this – any miss behavior/conduct while on duty would be visible to all. Thus the complaints. At times they are misunderstood of their duties or action eventho they are not in the wrong doing. However from the pics posted by thread starter it seems that what you have mentioned earlier

Marshals are never given their own personal time to collect goodies so the move is done during the pitwalkabout with the spectators. Frankly speaking, there is no time for the marshals to hang about with the crew members for the goodies unless there already was an early promise between them (which is a totally rare manner of dealing it this way at most of the race events).
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:UseFELayout/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> does not apply. Don’t get me wrong. Not that I’m accusing nor blaming them, just that IMHO, their actions (from the pics, not all actions) are considered non professional. Scared end of the day because of this, the main organizer will get a bad repo.

Last edited:

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
Getting some upskirt pics?

u think this is pervert?Check out the one on the left bottom corner.theres another camera, trying to get a more clearer upskirt shot :rofl:

Minion

Nov 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Well, u should hv not just targeted on the marshals. (The other hand on the left of the marshal is certainly lower than the marshals, or didn't you notice? That hand is not of a marshal for certain.) If the marshals were to snap photos of those taking the liberty to go low, there'll be a bigger gallery than this shown here. If you think only Malaysians or marshals go low, you've not seen most of it yet. Furthermore, if you were to look around you at the SuperGt, the grid girls aren't the only ones attempting to expose themselves. Anyway, do you know why they wear such short miniskirts? Would you prefer if they wore full suits or baggy mama pants while showing off? If you do, i'd say you should rather be attending SuperMommyGT than this. If you want to do good photography of nice looking girls, go do photography. Don't complain about others making your day non-worthwhile. It's the challenge you need to surpass to get your best shots and not mind much about what others are taking. If they hurt your belongings, you should been careful of it or made a formal complain or ask for the chief of the respective marshal to make that complain with possible proof if it was intentional. Plain and simple. You don't have to go right up to the peak of the mountain just to voice your grouse about the valley, right? Unless of course, if pain's the pleasure you'd like to give, by all means go do so by your own foolishness.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Well, u should hv not just targeted on the marshals. (The other hand on the left of the marshal is certainly lower than the marshals, or didn't you notice? That hand is not of a marshal for certain.) If the marshals were to snap photos of those taking the liberty to go low, there'll be a bigger gallery than this shown here. If you think only Malaysians or marshals go low, you've not seen most of it yet. Furthermore, if you were to look around you at the SuperGt, the grid girls aren't the only ones attempting to expose themselves. Anyway, do you know why they wear such short miniskirts? Would you prefer if they wore full suits or baggy mama pants while showing off? If you do, i'd say you should rather be attending SuperMommyGT than this. If you want to do good photography of nice looking girls, go do photography. Don't complain about others making your day non-worthwhile. It's the challenge you need to surpass to get your best shots and not mind much about what others are taking. If they hurt your belongings, you should been careful of it or made a formal complain or ask for the chief of the respective marshal to make that complain with possible proof if it was intentional. Plain and simple. You don't have to go right up to the peak of the mountain just to voice your grouse about the valley, right? Unless of course, if pain's the pleasure you'd like to give, by all means go do so by your own foolishness.
*I wanted to talk about a marshall who didnt care an joined us in fighting for freebies n trying to steal my cap but since minion will defend n said wrong then it is no use.

Minion, i dont understand what is your main attention in attacking this thread??

did u somehow read? other thread which bashed marshalls and spectators as well??
*others as in other topics no this special thread which u always like to attack

Yes we did bashed spectators who gave Malaysia a bad name, just like the picture above.

I have to admit, Yes ZTH can sometimes be harsh without notice but doesnt mean u have to bashed them or talk bad !! There is some places where i dont like in ZTH but i do not go there and pour MORE FIRE there bcoz i know what will happen. Consider yourself luck you are in a Malaysian forum, if you are in a US forum. U will be kicked out without any questions.

Your way of posting here does not show ur professionalism and accepting attacks or criticism !!

you should have start something like

I disagree on what you all have said on the marshall bcoz many of them have done their job and their protocol. They have hours of spending time to make spectators fel comfortable and no causalities

Have u learn how to debate? dont tell me this is the way u debate other teams by cursing n talking bad??

ok, since u said i am siding them. Now i want to side on u !!

Yes, there are bad spectators like one incident where when Sepang Officials informed on the main radio "Please go back, race is going to start" n no one was moving or being an idiot for not listening. I respect the ones who listen n went inside without the help of the Marshalls.

Also an incident where a spectator was langsi and fought with a marshall bcoz he brags he is a press and want to do something which is stupid.
*i can list more if u want but this thread is ABOUT MARSHALLS not SPECTATORS

Btw, just to tell u. Ur way of posting looks very very familiar. Some of your hidden points are accidentally expose.

If u are this familiar person, I am very very very very disappointed with u. We all respect you with deep of our hearts but you keep on doing your things. I am shocked that you actually kinda backstab us in this way just to fulfill your dream objective !!

I dont know if some marshall or bigshot paid you to do this to fulfil ur dream!! remember sometimes they just ask you to do for u to get a bad name as u are doing now !!

We all want to help you fulfill your dream objective but you have to know, it is not going to be simple. Your ways may look good but it does not, not bcoz it is not good but maybe there is another way which is more better or more logical !!

Some may not like ur objective, some may felt it is too much bragging, but somehow some still respect your decisions. I do respect your decision bcoz it is ur goal !! You main objective !!

Plz la bro, we respect u so much but you keep on not want to take advice from us. Even not facing the truth. Yes, in movies, in media it looks simple but in the real world it is not !!

but if u still want to keep up this attitude then i have no choice to stop you, but i have advised you from b4 about ur goals !!

I even put my trust on u !! bcoz i know u are a nice person !! but since i see you attitude here, i am sad and dissapointed to have a fren like u !!

i even eat up all the bad criticism about you !! just to believe that you are the good guy !!

Last edited:

Minion

Nov 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Attacking this thread? Bashing others? I'm putting some sense into your heads. Surely, you could see that i wasn't the one who started bad mouthing or bashing others 1st. It started out when i was searching something else but i found out of this forum and the topic and that's where it had to start out. It involved my guys and i just had to know what the hassle was all about. To my appall, i just couldn't believe my eyes that there were those who blatantly would want to take pictures of and bad mouth people they don't even know simply or personally.
(Speaking of don't know, ... you don't me & i don't know you. We're strangers to each other & you'd be wasting the effort attempting to detect my identity, alright? If you still think otherwise, i'll be most willing to bet you USD5 grand that we don't know each other.)
Back to the topic, hope you're clear now with my reason to put in the required knowledge for all of you here in this forum in an aggressive manner. I've got no purpose or intention of going to other forums from this site because my hope is that if they're talking about the similar issue, you might as well hand them my explanation to educate them as well.
Look, just don't put words into my mouth, okay? I have never said that you're siding them because i have absolutely no reason howsoever to choose sides myself nor can i bother of anyone to side me. My intention, (the word is 'intention', not 'attention'.) was to educate those who had no idea what the deal was, with the right facts and not by the careless and wayward word of mouth. It had to be harsh to adapt with the behaviour of some of the people here. If you think i was harsh with words, what about the rest who were harsh as well? I don't see you giving your piece of mind to them as well. If you don't see the harshness in the others who have commented here as well, then, you'll just have to accept my harsh words the same way too. If that's their right to use harsh words, then that's mine too. But seriously, do you actually see the words i used that really bad? It is a forum with conditions isn't it? If harsh or bad words weren't compromised, all the others who have commented here with harsh words would have been axed by the administrator. Including me. There's nothing to compare here with other international forums that makes the user and the website developer's rights any different to each other. It's just the admin who decides who stays and who gets the boot. So, how sure are you that my way of words would have me banned from US based forums?
There are no special objectives behind me, my face is not in any of the pictures posted here or in any of the forums (that's for sure even when blindfolded), i am not bragging, not hoping for your respect nor am i paid to do so by bosses of any kind. I have no reason to take the advice of others in this forum too because there's no viable credibility to it. I just pointed out the facts and that's up to you to use it to your own benefit in future and i don't make decisions for anyone. You decide with clarity in your own heads. My only hope is that spectators will enjoy the events without that straying feeling of envy and hatred towards the officials and mind each other's rights being there for their own respective reasons. Don't come to a fight, approach them well and be amicable. You will see what you've missed from this forum.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience