SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

luke skywalker

1,500 RPM
Feb 24, 2008
Shah Alam
dude, what i mean was, these guys up above is doing 'serampang 2 mata' if u know what i mean.i didn't mean the 'flirt' u use to came accross your dictionary.this flirt is almost same like squirt*.u got paid, u got the goodies bags, u can gesel2 the babes for free summore! :thefinger:or..anyone here getting in the pit free??in your dream if u're no vip or media reps. :rofl:

Bump:

haha..i'll ask recommendations from them later and cc to u. btw, this is the only Super GT races held outside japan...those babes never know outsiders attitude and they'll definitely think that's normal.they hawt and these guys hogs! :biggrin:

Why geser girls who youll will never get its a waste of time... getting in free... nothing in this world is free.. they are in there to do their JOB not have fun for free...:banghead:

What you mean girls dont know outsider attitude??? so what you trying to say R.queens think all malaysian are like this moron??? what you saying is this dudes giving bad image of malaysia making them think malaysians are like this normal and your saying this is ok??? great mentality...:banghead:

No point to argue with someone who say spoilling the country name is ok... and what this guys are doing is ok:thefinger:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Got a little bit of mixed response thus I'll make this my final set of pics. Enjoy.

Looky here. Got pretty chicky. Let me do some panning shots with my phone cam.

Phhwwwweeettt! .... followed by some lewd comments

Ahahahahaha....sudah kacau ah moi gelak shiok shiok.

This two guys is the culprit.

Grixism

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
KLTN/VIRGINIA
Visit site
Why geser girls who youll will never get its a waste of time... getting in free... nothing in this world is free.. they are in there to do their JOB not have fun for free...:banghead:

What you mean girls dont know outsider attitude??? so what you trying to say R.queens think all malaysian are like this moron??? what you saying is this dudes giving bad image of malaysia making them think malaysians are like this normal and your saying this is ok??? great mentality...:banghead:

No point to argue with someone who say spoilling the country name is ok... and what this guys are doing is ok:thefinger:

no point also to argue with someone who doesn't understand sarcasm...

may the fos be with u luke...

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ok guys. Just play nice....It's just a discussion thread. Different people different views.

About the RQ not knowing 'outsiders' attitude is not entirely correct. Some might be their 1st time here and don't know but some have been here before. I believe that those who came here before sure will tell their junior about the story and experience here in Malaysia including the MY people's characteristic. Like you went to a country few times you will also start to know their style and way of life.

take example, why when someone speak of China girls they will think they are not good? destroy family, seduce the husband. I heard this discussion while back on the radio about letting China girls into MY as housemaid but some people can't accept it.

It will be the samething what the RQ are telling to her junior or friends in Japan. I can't deny that there are also some good image shown to the RQ during their stay, this is no doubt.

Actually this thread was to point out how the marshals were behaving and what image there are showing to the visitors. There's always a saying: '1st impression is very important' Just like you or me showing up on your 1st date with a hot girl...how will you act?

About the marshals get paid. That, I don't want to talk about it. We all know how money and income flows....

I know not all marshals are like that but majority of it is. If SIC would have read this thread or listen to our complain years ago then this won't happen year after year. To them we are just a small bunch of unhappy comunity which is not worth layaning so we can just let out our frustration here.

S

semperfi

You've gotta pity them.... They haven't seen real Japanese babes before. Hahahaha. Relax guys...

TR sees them almost every month. eh TR??? I hate you.:mad:

Bump: You've gotta pity them.... They haven't seen real Japanese babes before. Hahahaha. Relax guys...

TR sees them almost every month. eh TR??? I hate you.:mad:

Bump:
Ok guys. Just play nice....It's just a discussion thread. Different people different views.

take example, why when someone speak of China girls they will think they are not good? destroy family, seduce the husband. I heard this discussion while back on the radio about letting China girls into MY as housemaid but some people can't accept it.
Exactly! If one Pirate is a Filipino not all Filipinos are pirates. Some people.... Not all Chinese girls are whores. They know how to treat their man right and give them the respect. Well, Malaysian women don't have that trait. They are insecure and that's why they are afraid. Stereotypes. Pffft! Back in those days, Ipoh girls work as GROs. Does that mean Ipoh women are all whores? Definitely not. It's our typical Malaysian mentality.

Nowadays, with Malaysian women (not all) they want GIVE & TAKE meaning you GIVE they TAKE. Look at our moms... they were not like the women of today. Sigh... the world is changing....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Semperfi, don't hate me lah...next time we go together loh....:biggrin: let u taste Japan 'taufu' kau kau..but you need to sponsor me air ticket and accomodation...food I can prepare myself.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
Best shot..... Just wondering did i've been like that when being marshall around 01'-02'?? Hehehehe....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Best shot..... Just wondering did i've been like that when being marshall around 01'-02'?? Hehehehe....
ofcos u won't b like that ma... every1 knows that...:proud:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
Can I share more pics? :)

Bomba dude making sure everything is ok? Or ..... ??

Bomba crew getting into the action

The face of the culprit
ohh, GTqueen too hot. easy flameable. so bomba standby to `shot` cum to them. dun mistake:rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all,

my car is currently experiencing some squeaking sound, which is coming from the board behind (the place where the 3rd brake light and speakers are). how can i solve this prob? can i like change the whole damn board?

it is damn irritating! :angry:

btw...im driving an iswara (93 model).

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience