Show us your lancer/evo pics!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I'm testing again now, trying to be as patient as possible. Lol.
Yeah right...
If i saw an Evo being driven by a driver with tight-ass face then confirmed its you...All those patient trying desperately to hold back the urge. The stress will be transferered to yr face.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Why are all these turbo owners trying to stay off boost? Kinda defeats the purpose of owning such a vehicle
Sense of achievement and bragging rights....hahahah.

When they know they cant get better result then the normal daily boosting take place again. I said this coz long time ago i did that but on normal everyday cars. The figure are all still in my head...Viva 850 M is 18km/l , BLM auto is 12.6km/l, Waja 1.8 is 14km/l, Pajero LO is 9km/l before top overhaul and 11km/l after top overhaul, EX5 is 23km/l. Now, i be lying if i said i can still achieve that figure.

Reactions: alcyon

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Why are all these turbo owners trying to stay off boost? Kinda defeats the purpose of owning such a vehicle
Just for curiosity, I always want to know the best my cars can achieve either in FC, or acceleration, or top speeds. Knowing all those kinda gives indication of how healthy the cars are especially is they're still with stock engines.

Of course in the case of Evo, since it's also pretty thirsty, not wise for the wallet to keep boosting too. Lol. I don't want to kill my engine too soon either especially if I keep boosting in the middle of hot noon days.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just for curiosity, I always want to know the best my cars can achieve either in FC, or acceleration, or top speeds. Knowing all those kinda gives indication of how healthy the cars are especially is they're still with stock engines.

Of course in the case of Evo, since it's also pretty thirsty, not wise for the wallet to keep boosting too. Lol. I don't want to kill my engine too soon either especially if I keep boosting in the middle of hot noon days.
Keeping your engine well maintained should not be a problem, built to boost...:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah right...
If i saw an Evo being driven by a driver with tight-ass face then confirmed its you...All those patient trying desperately to hold back the urge. The stress will be transferered to yr face.
Hahaha I don't think you can see my face thru the tinted windows. But if you see a yellow Evo 9 with a P sticker behind then you got me. Lol.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

finally, last 2 days, i decide to put tufoil into my car engine. i mix it with castrol magnatec.

but, the teppet sound is seems to be noiser and louder that before. and my car engine is 'roaring' like diesel engine. why...?

focalpoint, plese respon.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience