Show us your lancer/evo pics!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Tial comes with various spring where u can setup accordingly.

Turbosmart only come with 1 spring. Price slightly expansive than tial

Below 600 for new definitely fake . Ori used priced around 6xx -8xx. New one 38mm start at 1.2k for tial.

Blow off is subjective. It's just a mechanism to release pressure.yes, tial and alike priced at 1xxx for new one. 3xx - 5xx can get u nice ori blowoff valve. If new at that price, probably fake one, but good for moderate psi.

What are your current setup? Stock engine turbo and piping?
Hmm Tial should be better then.

Yes engine, turbo, piping, intake all still stock. Only has some FPR, and Trust PeTir cat back and removed cat converter. Probably has gotten some mild tune map. Will replace the down pipe with HKS used unit from my tuner.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Tial comes with various spring where u can setup accordingly.

Turbosmart only come with 1 spring. Price slightly expansive than tial

Below 600 for new definitely fake . Ori used priced around 6xx -8xx. New one 38mm start at 1.2k for tial.

Blow off is subjective. It's just a mechanism to release pressure.yes, tial and alike priced at 1xxx for new one. 3xx - 5xx can get u nice ori blowoff valve. If new at that price, probably fake one, but good for moderate psi.

What are your current setup? Stock engine turbo and piping?
this critical parts better get ori. U dont want anything jammed shut especially during boosting.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Have decided to get the AEM failsafe A/F and boost meter coz it's 1 kit for all 3 functions. Will also install the APEXi pen timer from my tuner. Boost controller probably will get the Greddy Profec.

Now next questions, what are good value for money waste gate and blow off?

For waste gate, browse in mudah only saw Tial or Turbosmart but prices some just <rm600 but some >1000! Are those cheap ones fake?

Then for blow off, besides Tial/Turbosmart, also got HKS and M7. HKS and M7 seems much cheaper at around rm800+, while Tial/Turbosmart are >1k. Again also got those very cheap2 one, I'm guessing also fakes?
-
Original Turbosmart 45mm Hypergate is RM1500 and that's at a discounted price. Brand new direct from Malaysian distributor. I bought one for my old e36 1JZ. Don't mess with cheap wastegates, if it fails to open then you'll have an expensive repair in your hands. Go find out who the distributors are and buy direct from the distributors. Same goes for the AEM but most cases AEMs don't break. They are one of the more reliable brands.

Hmm Tial should be better then.

Yes engine, turbo, piping, intake all still stock. Only has some FPR, and Trust PeTir cat back and removed cat converter. Probably has gotten some mild tune map. Will replace the down pipe with HKS used unit from my tuner.
Isn't that kind of exhaust setup extremely loud?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Original Turbosmart 45mm Hypergate is RM1500 and that's at a discounted price. Brand new direct from Malaysian distributor. I bought one for my old e36 1JZ. Don't mess with cheap wastegates, if it fails to open then you'll have an expensive repair in your hands. Go find out who the distributors are and buy direct from the distributors. Same goes for the AEM but most cases AEMs don't break. They are one of the more reliable brands.

Isn't that kind of exhaust setup extremely loud?
I'm just gonna get the 38mm to maintain higher boost on stock turbo. Definitely gonna get original!

Surprisingly not that loud, just a bit bassy. My son's Swift is louder!

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Changed rims, add carbon skirting extension, install Hamel photochromic tinting, and bought Ralliart sunglasses to match.
This rim looks 10 times better than your last one. I love the low profile look ! Hope we can meet on the road, would like to take a ride in your monster !

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
This rim looks 10 times better than your last one. I love the low profile look ! Hope we can meet on the road, would like to take a ride in your monster !
Dont forget to wear the Ralliart sunglasses during the ride. I heard it comes with the package.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks to you guys who helped determine the color!
Dont forget to wear the Ralliart sunglasses during the ride. I heard it comes with the package.
Hahaha for now while I haven't changed the lens to powered lenses!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm on stock absorbers with Eibach springs and the gap is 2 finger front/rear. The problem is going into basement carparks (as usual). The question is, can I add a damper or how can I make it 1 more finger higher? Another 10mm or so would be just nice to save my skirtings and bodykits :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience