Show us your lancer/evo pics!

ley

Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
:hmmmm:1st road block i was behind peugeot 407 @ 126 km/h...
2nd was speed trap & i got 'kad jemputan' frm Rembau Km 229...haiz:banghead:

damuffy

Nov 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
nice ride bro.. always see this car before.. fast n furious..:adore::adore::adore::listen:

hehehhe nie owner lama nie.............. so mcm maner ader perubahan tak??????

Bro, my 2 cents of comments ... black out your number plate ... alrdy people knw which area u staying. it won't be difficult to locate u .... Kapish? Understand? :listen:
sorry bro i didn't know at all..............

next time i won't do it again. sorry yea bro

PabloIceman

Apr 22, 2006

Bro, it was just an advice. Whatever helps to safeguard your ride is for your good. U wouldn't want your ride to be stolen now would u?... U will get to enjoy driving your ride for a long time to come ...

Just by disclosing your number plate ... a whole lot of information on your whereabouts is revealed in an open Forum .. :idea:

ealt

Dec 16, 2003
Yurs is monster too wht...:adore:
My car ar,....still not enough garang like your lar.....bro ley....:bawling::burnout::proud:....but still end of the story, "we all are friends what, no matter what car you drive".

Bro, it was just an advice. Whatever helps to safeguard your ride is for your good. U wouldn't want your ride to be stolen now would u?... U will get to enjoy driving your ride for a long time to come ...

Just by disclosing your number plate ... a whole lot of information on your whereabouts is revealed in an open Forum .. :idea:
That's right. bro damuffy, you should take this advice from the only one of ours SIFU in extremely car making in MLOC history......heheh...lari.....:burnout:

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
thumbs up 4 ur ride bro..love ur banana as well :biggrin: keep on maintaining the evil look :evil:
oi oi oi... apa ni? brokeback mountain ka? ni mesti masuk i punya signature liao... MLOC famous quotes.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

weh, bila balik pj lar?

ley

Sep 29, 2005
KL/M'CA
My car ar,....still not enough garang like your lar.....bro ley....:bawling::burnout::proud:....but still end of the story, "we all are friends what, no matter what car you drive".
200% rite bro! & my lancer still look stock without n awesome headlamp like yurs...:adore:

That's right. bro damuffy, you should take this advice from the only one of ours SIFU in extremely car making in MLOC history......heheh...lari.....:burnout:
No wory Damuffy...juz n advice frm most evo otai owner...
Agreed Ealt!!!:rofl:

damn i watch too much redtube :biggrin::biggrin:
will be back around sept bro for raya then can joint MLOC TT with u guys :biggrin:
:hmmmm: MLOC TTS s well...:rofl:

damuffy

Nov 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
200% rite bro! & my lancer still look stock without n awesome headlamp like yurs...:adore:

anyway guys thanks for da advise. next time i will be more caution bout this thing..............

70U63

Jun 14, 2009
I just joined this forum. I'm from Bintulu, and currently working in Western Australia.
My ride: 2001 Evo 7 with factory sunroof :love:
Mods: 20G turbo, 272 cams, intake, turbo back exhaust, I/C piping, 700cc injectors, 255 fuel pump, boost controller, ECU reflash, coilover, upgrade braking system except the stock brembo calipers :driver:
Result: 356hp at the hub @ 1.6bar.
Future plan: sell it within 1-2 years and get a Pajero EVO :stupid: (may be), if not rebuild the engine with 2.3L stroker :slug:

anybody knows what is proton 1.8 radiator capacity? 5l, 6l?
i want to change the coolant to Caltex extended life.. it is sold in 0.5l per bottle.. 50%-50% mixture.. so i need to know how many bottles do i need
and how much per bottle anyway? caltex stations are selling RM16.50 each :(