Should We Have Arms or Weapons In The Car To Protect Ourselves?

Should We Keep Weapons In The Car?

• Yes, to protect myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we might hurt someone else or ourselves.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Most of the time when both parties have weapons it always turns out ugly. Anger breeds violence and most of the time it's difficult to turn back. We don't want our families to grieve over us. So be safe and try not to have weapons in the car. If it's not available we won't use it.

dhillon.shankar

Feb 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
firstly thks for very thought provokin question. i wld nt keep sharp things but i wld consider something blunt that can be used as weapon if have to protect myself or family in the car. i used to keep a short buloh cane like the ones used to make furniture under the car seat. if whack hard it can break skull. never had to use it thankfully.

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
All the parangs, rotans,iron rod, steering lock....etc will be useless if the other person has a gun.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Just keep phone numbers of police stations nearby and don't get down from the car. That's the best. Like aalto said, maybe the other person might have a gun or a parang longer and sharper than yours.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
really use bo if we call polis station nearby?or 999?i no sure what number i should call if really in trouble...just worry when i call them,"sila tekan 1 untuk bm, press 2 for inggeris...bla bla.... waste time lo...then tekan 1 untuk report kehilangan 2 untuk report kematian bla bla...h:stupid:ahaha!!!

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
really use bo if we call polis station nearby?or 999?i no sure what number i should call if really in trouble...just worry when i call them,"sila tekan 1 untuk bm, press 2 for inggeris...bla bla.... waste time lo...then tekan 1 untuk report kehilangan 2 untuk report kematian bla bla...h:stupid:ahaha!!!
At least try to call while being chased by a maniac who wants to kill you lo. If not "sila tekan 4 untuk repot kematian". If like in Bukit Mertajam it's different. Most businessman have walkie talkies to report crimes. Signal radius is 1km and people around the 1 km radius will come to your rescue if you call for help or to report a crime. Not sure why KL don't have this. This walkie talkie community was started by a businessman and all one needs to do is buy a walkie talkie for RM300+ and you will have a membership number which you need to mention everytime you report. Police are hooked up to this frequency also.
Anyone wants to start this in KL? Can make some money at the same time can cut down crime rates. Normally if a stolen car is reported immediately the chances of getting it back real high cos people who come across the car can tail it and report their location.

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
No la Danz, I didn't get the walkie talkie because i'm in Penang till end of the year only then going back KL. But those walkie talkies are really helpful. Even the Evo X police car will chase the suspect. One guy even managed to flip his car to make sure the thieves don't get away.
Drama la here in BM.

soniabelani034

Feb 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i carry butcher's knife, baseball bat, steering lock.
i have to protect my family if anything happens.....will chop off the asailants head if i have too...haha....
1. few yrs ago i used to keep 2 baseball bats at the rear.....kena tahan by police...they asked me y i carry those? i said for protection....then he said can...but carry one enuf.....

2. 10 yrs ago, carried parang in boot, got stop by police....taken to police station for investigation, after 1 hr, released haha....i told him i used it to cut the lalang behind my hse......but forgot to take it out from my boot.

Nice! haha! ive got a switchblade, fire extinguisher, 1 baseball bat, and brass knuckles

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
A brass knuckle might get you some serious trouble too if stopped by police. These brass knuckle was seen sold at cheras beside the velodrome a couple of years back.

MaximKo

Aug 14, 2010
Klang
Totally agree. We need weapon for self defence, not for killing. xD
So i get myself a STUN Gun.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Got weapon, after whack people, if the person doesn't die, you'll be sued and go to jail. If that person died, you become murderer and need to bare the sin for the rest of your life if you never get caught then sentenced to death or jail for 10-20 years. If beh tahan, just ram the car towards the party you wanna whack. Make it looks like accident. Die or no die also never mind, the worst for gagal mengawal kenderaan is a piece of RM300 saman. So what's the point for having weapon in the car? If someone break your window for taking handbag, by the time you get your weapon, he already gone. Further more, if they sibeh tulan, both got down motorbike and attack you then even worst.

If you cannot get real gun (self defense is allowed for those who rich enough to have a gun license), then use your car (unable to control the car and cause accident). Want do, make sure the opposite party die (cannot mark you and revenge). If you don't dare to kill people, then no need to have weapon. Just shout for help or report police. Of cause, as you know the security is not good, need to wake up la. You know people like to pecah cermin, don't la put handbag or expensive stuff just right on top of the seat or any easy expose place. Do risk assessment for every single thing. If you did all your best but still kena, then you can blame the god for so unfair else just like I said, ram them down then reverse and roll few times to make sure they die. After that, straight go traffic police station and report accident. Say you got accident and don't know how the car roll few times. Admit that you didn't wear seat belt and talking on phone.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
vey useful with walkie talkie...i know but normally in kl and klang valley only for gangster or tow man maybe they really doin big biz lo...very "lan ci" that boss wear lot of gold chain on his body driving big bmw m6 with 6 walkie talkie get out from his car for breakfirst at hot popular kopitiam at klang choong kok...nearby klang ktm station...:proud: if wan use it,really need collect ppl first..if not,with who we talk?hehehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Senior,

Good day to all of you,

Anyone can recommend me, which shop know how to exchange Wira engine to Mitsubishi engine very well.

I got one VR4 2.0 Turbo engine, thinking to find a workshop to do this engine changing......

Area in Petaling Jaya, Damansara.

Thanks for your kind info~ pls reply my post if u know~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience