Shah Alam drift on 1st July....

bullet_7037

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
shah alam
hey drifter, anyone noe who is the winner? Such a big event that day....DK oso there wo...and female drifter oso got, her name is Jenny but i saw she crash a hot spot twice, btw me salute u Jenny! Guys ur there too??

edgar m.

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
if i'm not miztaken it was Tengku Djan who won the event...Salute Tengku Djan:regular_smile:

illegal

Known Member
May 28, 2005
s.alam
yup its jane..
wife one of da drifter named arif johanis..skyline r32

Andy_ow

Nov 16, 2005
kl
guys.. how come tis drift event in shah alam is not shown in ZTH ??? cos tis is the only website i hope to get all tis kind of event... thx for ur reply...

bullet_7037

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
shah alam
yess...u rite man, hw come here no info abt dis event, me oso accidently drive by tat place...very lucky!!!hope zth more sporting in d future...like last time..... drifting activity at sunway, everybody here noe abt it....peace

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For some unknown reasons, The Sultan allowed the magazine to take an in-depth look on the world most talked about garage throughout all motorheads & enthusiasts. Wheels mag(Issue:?? ) has been allowed to talk with some of the mechanics (that still work) on the Sultan's obsession that has grown uncontrollable & how the big names of automotive players deal with his crazy consumption of automobiles.

Here is some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience