Services for polycarbonate(plastic) headlight restoration

killer82

Known Member
Mar 24, 2006
Services for polycarbonate (plastic) headlight restoration

Price: NOW RM 150 per session (done in 2 hours) Price is firm and non-negotiable. This price is only for standard sedan vehicles. Vehicles like MPV(depending on headlight) or Euro Continental vehicles price will be vary. Please call for more information about pricing

Warranty: Warranty for 1 (one) year. We'll give you another session for FREE if the headlight goes yellowish again while under warranty.

Dealing method: Call us up and we'll be at your place to do the restoration.

Location of seller: Charges free for places under Klang Valley. Places not under Klang valley will be charge depending on perimeter.

Contact method/details: 012-6699942 Kenny

Example Picture:

Jazz

Civic

Before restoration, headlight oxidation causes by weather effect such as rain and sunheat and scratches and chip by small tiny stones.

After the restoration, the headlight will be seal and protect with a finishing and your car's headlight will be shine and clear again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
i saw twice , one at manjalara...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience