Service Targa Roof Top

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
mr2 is sportier with a T-Roof la... dun worry too much b4 the purchase, else will never get to buy 1.... :proud:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
90/91 GT spec still need 50k.......many minor repair need to do......but body n engine very nice.....driver side door cant close well.....need hantam kuat......owner said can give many spare part for me.....dun knw whether worth o not......need some advise here......:hmmmm:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
The most important this is do you feel good about that car? if you do then do the necessary checks and it the car is good, then go for it. Its an awesome car

MarlboR2

Jun 19, 2009
Thailand
i'm staying at cheras, office at puchong... my car has been there almost 1 month already, the sifu promise to kautiam within this week, hope he keep his promise lor... :banghead:
Whuasai........Vin...just bring back the car few days frm workshop n the car no.plate go thru 1st prize at Magnum hhuh........:adore::adore::burnout::burnout:

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
hahahaha.... u pun notice r, but too bad i never invest in 4D game, really pity hor... else i can cover some lost of my 3.5k+ damage la...

later i tangkap gambar n post la :)

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
vin.. hows the down-froce stuff do? is it better in handling and waving on highways?

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
yes, definately improve in corner handling and high speeding. I can even off my hand from the steering when i doing 180km/h and the car still keeping the line straight, really feel shiok.... :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been charged RM60 for checking and fixing wiring for my Proton Iswara of Power Window Switch. It is reasonable? Can anyone tell me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience