Service Targa Roof Top

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
Bump: dear all sifu, just wonder if it possible to service the roof glass or not? Mine one i saw the part that join to the connector side of the car have a gap between the car body and the roof glass. Not sure can it be adjust to a closer fit to the car body or not...

It cause quite a loud wind sound when travel in higher speed leh...

tqtq...

Attachments

Last edited:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
vin, how come its popping out so much? or has it always been like that... (if it has then its very little only ma) i doubt you'll be able to change it very much. Buy another tagar top and try if you want (or better yet borrow form friend to try first). But basically the construction is such that you can't adjust it.

Be careful as changing it may result to leak. Even with new rubber some members experience leak.

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
new rubber experience leak?!?!?!? like that put on 2 rubber lo:rofl::rofl::rofl:

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
i've just went to the workshop that bro de blue recomended, the sifu there say can be adjust wor. So i will try to send my car to them next week and c how the result turn out later...

Sembayang kuat kuat now lor...

Bump: i've just went to the workshop that bro de blue recomended, the sifu there say can be adjust wor. So i will try to send my car to them next week and c how the result turn out later...

Sembayang kuat kuat now lor...

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
last time my t roof leake like shit when rainning..

this fella refresh my ruber without change new reber..

all solve...

hope yr case can be done..

im pray for u..

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
how? the case done? my turn after spraying car... sienzzz... before spraying all works well

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
i'm sending in my car the second time now, doing the customize under diffuser and to check on the roof leaking again, will update u once i got my car later this week... if work, will introduce u go there service lor... :)

fishie

Known Member
Oct 16, 2006
haha.. lolx.. saw ur car there d... admire.. diffuser...
where r u from? somewhere nearby the shop?

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
i'm staying at cheras, office at puchong... my car has been there almost 1 month already, the sifu promise to kautiam within this week, hope he keep his promise lor... :banghead:

sivaworld

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Hehe I know what you are going through. Go camp there and help him loh if you want it faster LOL

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Is this problem will happen to all of MR2 targa roof owner? how to prevent it?

vincentho

Feb 8, 2007
prevent? how to say prevent for a car that is more than 15yrs old car wor... can consider change the whole rubber seal, but i guess it will be very costy and will be my last option to consider lor... :rolleyes:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Thinking to buy a GT spec......but after i heard u said this im a little bit scared ley....In ur's experience which better huhh??hard top o t-roof?got sunroof spec ka???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hei guys/gals. I am starting a project for this car of mine. Bought it new and had it for over 2 years now. Anybody out there who are willing to advise or direct me to a reputable tuner out there in Malaysia.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers. and Merry Christmas to you guys ..

-=reylit=-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience