Sepang dragcar batle 2012 news

r_monstar

Known Member
Dec 31, 2008
malaysia
Just got to know That all This while dragbatle is not recognize by aam.
Anyone know About This already or izz it just me.the last one to know.:smokin:

Dec 3, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Last week itu evo gtauto engine blow. Very pity but, so funny their Facebook page they write the car engine revving at limit in gear 1 and 2 then kabomb. they also say the car sold to another putra owner so its not their problem. Like this also can ka? what is meaning? so macam ini if not their car they simply do until can engine boom? last time the evo champion pecah rekod now rekod picah engine? hahaha. i remember lat time theyr evo can rev gila also no problem sebab kereta senderi now sudah jual already 'tidak apa bukan saya punya' mental ka? i hear from ah wai in sunway that there is a black gtr fixing also from gt auto and the owner swear won't go back there again cause kena con from them. From their shop and also not they car so never mind can blow more buseness? the owner very angry tell whole car mod communiti about being cheated also still got orang bodoh go there want to get engine repair ah? hahahaha. Anyone want cerita their cerita here ah? my member say the black gtr want to bring the kes to consumer kourt but tak tau apa berlaku after that.

Last edited:

sleeperR34

Jul 12, 2005
Kuantan
Last week itu evo gtauto engine blow. Very pity but, so funny their Facebook page they write the car engine revving at limit in gear 1 and 2 then kabomb. they also say the car sold to another putra owner so its not their problem. Like this also can ka? what is meaning? so macam ini if not their car they simply do until can engine boom? last time the evo champion pecah rekod now rekod picah engine? hahaha. i remember lat time theyr evo can rev gila also no problem sebab kereta senderi now sudah jual already 'tidak apa bukan saya punya' mental ka? i hear from ah wai in sunway that there is a black gtr fixing also from gt auto and the owner swear won't go back there again cause kena con from them. From their shop and also not they car so never mind can blow more buseness? the owner very angry tell whole car mod communiti about being cheated also still got orang bodoh go there want to get engine repair ah? hahahaha. Anyone want cerita their cerita here ah? my member say the black gtr want to bring the kes to consumer kourt but tak tau apa berlaku after that.
:banghead: to tune and blown good engines sudah very common to them lah, you don't know kah!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Volkswagen Malaysia has just launched their brand new car, the 2011 Polo GTI. Powered by the same engine as the 1.4 litre Golf, this one has a supercharger/Turbo charger combo which is simply masturbation material for us gear heads. But priced at RM139,000, is that justifiable.

What are your impressions of the car and would you pay that amount of money for it? Seems a bit much as you can get anything from new Civics, to used Evo's for that price. But the 5 year maintenance free plan is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience