Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
melon,

nology plug cable? i think u need it cozs the stock cable perform very well. the performance plug cable wont give u much difference. and please never try to buy cap ayam plug cable as it will give u fXXking performance and ur car will jerk and run not smooth like a turtle. maybe u can just install denso iridium power plug that will be good enuff. if u want more kicking power go for high compression. there are 2 ways u can do it.
the right way is to buy high compression piston and it costly.
the incorrect way is to skim ur engine head. if the head is not skim properly end up the head need to be replaced so it is risky!

SR16VE an d SR20VE? of cozs the SR20VE is powerful larr difference 400cc lerr........... SR20VE of cozs no match to SR20DET. turbo kick in u see ur car fly like a rocket. SR20VE only have valve lift but the power is quite high already........... if u got SR20DET then u do some modification sure your car is super fast.......

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
melon, have u contact sentraGTS? he got a 2nd hand strut bar want sell.
if u want urgently contact him, u PM me your hp no, then i pass to him.

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
ARB = anti roll bar

btw, Sentra's relative joining in. The much slower "relative". Hehehe..

melon

500 RPM
Jun 14, 2006
North
hi thanks i think i know cmng... haha .. hmm about the nology thingy ah some one actually have a story where it goes like this... try not to used too high density cable cause it will end up your engine not lasting if too high explosion it will cause a hole at your piston head eh... so how do or not do? confuse????????
heart breaking actually coz it is reasonable ma rite? what you guys think?

cmng
bro ah you dont keep your rear ARB la sell to me la... or if can help me to order can?.... about the N15 radiator i want with the double row one not the single row type... anyone?

also i'm looking for CV join any one can get one for me chassis N15... anyone got or the left side drive shaft also can this i need very urgent oh cause now got sound already sad when hantam corner sad sad...

anyone know the used of oil catch tank? someone said good someone give me this story... if you install oil catch tank it will trap your oil in the hot air entering the combustion chamber but you will loose the function of lubricating your piston head wor so how ah.... another heart breaking story cause i've already install one hai... anyone can answer to this?

now my car also having this problem jerking problem so sad not fuel pump not fuel filter not spark plug or cable... what else could it be? very boring.... about one month jerking lo...

help me too much of sad story, car problem and parts problem unable to get stuff... so sad... sad... how to go on like this... hai

btw that is just i who try to bla bla bla everything no hard feelings just looking for help here haha but the story is true no faking it le.... do take in consideration... any reply me cheer....

will be back... GO SENTRA!!!

Syah@Sentra

Jun 13, 2007
posted =now my car also having this problem jerking problem so sad not fuel pump not fuel filter not spark plug or cable... what else could it be? very boring.... about one month jerking lo...
what happend to ur car maybe i can help u.. because the same thing happend to me.

SentraGTS

Known Member
May 27, 2004
KL
Visit site
soli every1 i come here might be quite late caz i didnt online for this few day..

melon,
u looking for front strut bar??
i have 1 brand HOTBITS..
wait ur reply la..

north,
nice to see u last weekend..
lucky rain is stop and u can have a look of my car...
a lot of things need to mod but i have no time la..
when i finsh my work, garage also close shop.
no work on sunday, gartage also reasting..
so sien..

cmng,
:rock: :rock: :rock:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Not selling lo
and i not ordering any more large item from US anymore
i think maybe no more order already since got most all the part i needed

SR16VE driveshaft ?
got but keep for spare also

N15 double radiator.. you should look for GTiR halfcut
high chance to score with double layer radiator compared with N15 halfcut

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
Morning everyone!!

Yo, everyone, wow lots has been happening.. cooool..hahah

cmng:
no more ordering??
you got your brakes already??
I still want the tsuru lights.. But got no money for them yet..haha

north & gts:
Nice to know you guys met up..
Sorry i could not drive down to KL..
My clutch gave way..
The "happy" mech who did my swap used back my ga16de clutch for my sr20det..
so of course with the power.. it wore off..hahahah.. Just got it fixed in JB, and the sr20 mech in JB found other small flaws like this not fixed etc.. haha..
Alls good now.. But still got modding to do.. :D

babywolfz:
i'll wait for your photos .. hehe..
Also carburator engines can be very powerful man.. Just got to tune.. and Man they can be wicked..hahaha..
get in touch with syah, he says he had the jerking problem too..

Have a great week Y'all
Melon:
Welcome welcome, I'm sure are experts here can help you.. Fear Not help is on the way..hahah
sounds very superhero style..hahah

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
North
hi thanks i think i know cmng... haha .. hmm about the nology thingy ah some one actually have a story where it goes like this... try not to used too high density cable cause it will end up your engine not lasting if too high explosion it will cause a hole at your piston head eh... so how do or not do? confuse????????
heart breaking actually coz it is reasonable ma rite? what you guys think?
Melon,

it is a very debating topic about plug cable and plug causing the piston head to berlubang.
i ever heard that high performance plug cable (which is thick thick one, 9mm-12mm) can cause the piston to berlubang. i also heard iridium spark plug will cause your piston to berlubang or crack. well let us just think logically.
greater spark of course give you better combustion right? iridium spark plug give u better sparks for sure and why do u think this better spark will make your piston crack? is it that the sparks from the plug will shoot the piston head til it crack? NO!! piston head crack due to high temperature and high pressure! honda DSL engine have 2 sparks plug; at higher rpm the 2 sparks plug will fire at the SAME time!! dont think this 2 sparks plug will give u even BETTER SPARKS than 1 iridium plug! u ever heard honda DSL engine piston berlubang because it uses 2 sparks plug on 1 piston?? the answer is NO! a lot of people just think that greater sparks will make your engine hotter! then your piston will rosak! the ANSWER IS NO! better combustion will give you higher temperature (this is true). if your engine radiator is working fine then you need not to worry that your engine will overheat and cause the piston to crack. Honda civic/ integra Tyre R engine is running on high compression; somewhere 11:1, Mivec engine, 4age 20 valve and SR16VE also running on higher compression somewhere 11:1. BMW have a engine running at 12:1 compression!! those running on higher compression engine wont face the problem of piston crack if the cooling system is working properly and you dont over modify the engine.
as conclusion, with stock engine it is safe to use iridium plug. high performance plug doesn't give u any much power improvement compare to stock cable. remember your stock cable cost u RM300-500!! not cheap ok!!
certain high performance cable will have inteference with your radio frequency so if u like to listen radio on your car please dont use cap ayam high performance cable. if you want greater sparks, buy iridium plug don't waste $$ buy the big big cable!

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
sentragts,

your car look nice. i like your headlight! made from glass one. looks like BMW headlight!

to me, i will always think that a B14 must install alloy rim and a spoiller so it will look sporty and nicer. but my car have stock steel rim and no spoiler.
now need to save $$ to change absorber first. anywhere i driving an auto car, want to modify so many on the engine also useless because its an auto car. if it is manual then can play kao kao......

it was pity the road was wet that nite, or else we can play drift at KL. hehe.........

coolval,

why your car havent finish fix yet? better you send to NISMO at tokyo larr.
ask them put in SR20VET for you then you can everyday smiling while driving your B13. haha.............

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
posted =now my car also having this problem jerking problem so sad not fuel pump not fuel filter not spark plug or cable... what else could it be? very boring.... about one month jerking lo...
what happend to ur car maybe i can help u.. because the same thing happend to me.
mind to share your experience on this jerking story?
maybe your car want to transform into optimus prime but sadly there is something wrong with the electronic components so it will jerk everything it tries to transform. make sure it dont transform into megatron. hehe........

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
North:
Well said bro regarding the plugs. :)

Also, I would be happy to send to nismo tokyo,
but no money lah bro.. hahaha.

Gts:
any pictures of your headlights??
I would love to see how they look :)

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
coolval,

see sentragts headlight pic not syiok! u have to touch it and raba raba it with your hand. then you will feel it........... haha...............
if u free, go KL see his car larr........... got skyline genetic in his car, that is the front disc and caliper. haha............

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If the GT-R signifies Nissan's Innovation, the 350z signifies their heritage, then the Silvia (or the 240sx or the 200sx or the 180sx) is the model that signifies their youth. Since the famous (relatively) low cost FR sport coupe ended production in August of 2002.

(artist rendering, not actual car, by Best Car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience