Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Selling: Wira/Satria/Putra bodyparts

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Okie, it's about time i start clearing up my messy store room(which now looks like a section from the local chop shop :lol:)

I've got a couple of stuff for sale, listed below, will try to get pics during the weekend.

1. Wira 1.5 manually adjusted side mirrors (Painted Akid Grey), good for people who damaged their side mirrors but have no budget to change to electronic units. Great for replacement of smashed side mirror glass as i've checked wif EON and that piece of glass itself costs RM50 each!!!
RM50/pair

2. 3 pieces of Original Proton Wira door visors, namely, the driver side, and both rear pieces. Can sell piece by piece seperately for those looking to only buy a piece to replace a broken off piece without buying the whole set.
RM5/piece

3. Wira 1.5 front grille, painted Akid Grey. No badge
RM20 nego

4. Wira 1.8 front grille, painted Wira 1.6 silver. No badge
RM25 nego

5. Original Putra front bumper with original lip. Bumper and lip only, no lights included. Lip not selling seperately coz riveted to bumper to prevent people from stealing. Original Putra dark green colour(looks like black from far)
SOLD

Have more stuff for sale but these are the ones i can remember for now, need to go back during weekend only can "check stock" :lol:

All prices are negotiable. U can either post here, PM me, or get me on my mobile, 016-625 9847. Thanks for viewing.

Regards,
GRexer

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
** Bump **

Stuff still available.

[edit]
Just give me a call or SMS, coz i won't be online for the weekend.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Hm... i don't have the normal ones, i only have those whereby i've painted the insides black like the Millenium/Special Edition ones.

Original BOSCH, RM230/pair.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
** Updates **

Putra bumper reserved. Other stuff still available.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
** Bump **

Items still available. Want to clear ASAP coz it's taking up place at home. Price all can nego, but not until too ridiculous price la... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s no better way to kick off the new year, automotive wise, then with the Tokyo Auto Salon (TAS), the Mecca for JDM aficionados. While we are still scheduled for weekly therapy sessions to treat the severe depression from not being able to attend TAS, Zerotohundred.com’s close friend and proprietor of Motorsport Playground, Remus, was reporting live from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience