Selling Sunshades And Spectacles !

All Other Stuff

Selling Sunshades And Spectacles !

yuekuan

Jun 23, 2006
Dude..
Can get me pix of ZeroX, item code ZMS 0053 and 0150?
And PM me bout the price as well..
THxxx

-AFM-

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
penang which area u stay?

-AFM-

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
whitemonk said:
Farlim, give me a call. I can go to ur place =) no problem.
r u refer this 2 me? actually i'm from KL but often go to butterworth, that y i ask u where u stay, just want to try it 1st...:biggrin:

N2O1

Sep 30, 2006
This guy has another thread seeling crystal lights....Called him for the lights..so the day came to meet up n get the stuff.He brought along another guy (just intro himself as Ah Boy) found out that this Ah Boy was the one who supplies the lights to him.

After installation for less than 3 months the one of the headlights melted YES!!MELTED n I was not using HID..normal Halogen bulbs.

So called up...met up with Ah Boy..Showed him n enquire what went wrong...he say there is no warranty (in my heart Blardy ^$%^&* cheap shit)...no quality at all..guys...even the signal lights got mist due to water leaking into it.Showed it to him as well.

At last he said he would replace the signal lights for me n also he has one side of the headlights to b sold to me...So i TT over the cash to him.Then days passed....he say he has already ask ppl to send me the headlights n also the pair of signal lights...then called him again...weeks passed....STILL no package arrived..FED UP i aclled him n say forget bout the whole thing n TT my money back..He say OK...then..weeks passed..months passed....Initially i could get hold of him...n then i tried calling n calling again....phone rang but THE MOFO did not pick up...I GUESS THAT IS THE END OF MY CASH....SUDAH KENA TIPU LA!!!

THe reason i wrote this as i don't want any other ZTH members to get conned!!I know there are some GREAT merchants out there that does business the way it should be...

P.S.TO ALL ZTH MEMBERS THE ONLY INFO I HAVE ON THIS AH BOY IS THAT HE IS DRIVING A SATRIA WITH NUMBER PLATE PDT 8889 N HIS MOBILE IS 0124450770..A PENANG FELLA (A DISGRACE TO PENANGITES).....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im iswara users.....can any one....gv your opinnion on this engine into my car.....i hears this is the only 1 engine that 99% fit into iswara,.....after install any bad or othings need 2 consider and modidy....or just install........anyway im here thanks for u all 1st 4 giving me such gd knwlegde....thanksss MANn.....!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience