Sedan over SUV for daily drivers

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The only SUV that I remotely consider to buy is the Airtrek Turbo because it's basically a detuned Evo SUV. Has been trying to tease and persuade the home minister to trade the Mark X with it but no success coz it's too old!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
When we are younger all that matter is hp, when we are older we want more torque?

For me, normal daily driving is defnitely a sedan.
Long distance, also a sedan.

I dont mind using an SUV daily, only if they can provide similar fc as a sedan can give. That is petrol to petrol comparison.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I don't like using big, heavy, tall cars. Feel like I am going to topple over when cornering, handling feels sluggish and no fun. Plus I don't like the look of tall cars.

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
My current daily - 4 door sedan, 250hp/300Nm, under 1500kg.
My 'planned' new daily - 4 door sedan, 350HP/500Nm, under 1700KG.
:rofl:

Reactions: Izso

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I don't like using big, heavy, tall cars. Feel like I am going to topple over when cornering, handling feels sluggish and no fun. Plus I don't like the look of tall cars.
Easier to get adrenaline rush as body roll is earlier and more obvious.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Flood is a major issue if you’re driving in the city centre. Plus can’t corner that fast cause usually jam anyway.

I’m thinking a SUV with level 2 autonomous driving and a weekend car would be the ideal practical combo. So weekdays let the SUV jam itself to work. Weekend I drive my toy.

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Flood is a major issue if you’re driving in the city centre. Plus can’t corner that fast cause usually jam anyway.

I’m thinking a SUV with level 2 autonomous driving and a weekend car would be the ideal practical combo. So weekdays let the SUV jam itself to work. Weekend I drive my toy.
Wow, this is kelas bangsawan adee.

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A vehicle based on the Chevrolet Beat concept, which swept through auto shows around the globe and the Internet earlier this year, will go into global production, Chevrolet announced today at the 2007 Los Angeles Auto Show.

An online poll that attracted more than 1.8 million voters helped influence the decision to take the concept to production. The distinctly styled A-class car will be initially targeted to markets outside of U.S. and Canada, starting in mid-2009.

“The people have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience