sdb round 3

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
bro, i read it already laa that's y i'm posting here to see if any competitors out there could help me out furthermore the comp is this saturday so i would need anyone who could help me out a.s.a.p. What's listed in Sepang website is

Competitors in possession of a valid competition licence issued by the Automobile Association of Malaysia/Motorsports Association of Malaysia (AAM/MAM) for Circuit Racing. (Minimum competition licence required: National “C” (Novice) or National).

What's available at MAM website type of licence are these:

1. Come n’ Try
2. One Event Licence
3. National Basic
-Solo Start
(National C)
4.National Basic
-Multi Start
(National C)

So among this 4, which one should i take? Another thing is regarding the medical checkup. How long would i get the result for the medical checkup?

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
print the medical checkup form from the MAM website, bring to clinic to do the checkup, let the doctor filled up all results then lah....mayb the blood type result take a week or so, but it's OK to leave it blank, or else tell the doctor what your blood type is (if u know it) lah n he/she write it in the form....

then bring the completed medical check up form with paspot photo n MAM license form to their ofis in subang, if they are not too busy, they'll produce the license on the spot....or else hafta wait a few minutes/hours....go makan or sumthin in the meantime lah...

do it today laa...don't laa wait later friday to do plak....last minute later kelam kabut...good luck....

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

btw, it shud be "clubman - multi start, car circuit racing / national C"....

gIGoN

Known Member
Jan 6, 2004
do u happen to have the contact number for the subang office? been trying to call the number on their website since yesterday, no answer.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
unfortunately no lah....every year i just straight go ther....during ofis hour sure got someone ther.....unless their ofis has moved elsewher lah....i think in their website they said they are moving their ofis to SIC sometime mid July.....check out the news section....

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

mayb u shud try contact this guy:

For more information please contact Khairul Zaire at 012-321 6450.

LoRiTaNaH

1,500 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Uganda
Visit site
MAM office now sites in SIC itself. Level 1.

U can try to cal this guy (Fazli MAM) 0123083890. Otherwise, try to call SIC office and asked them to transfer the cal to MAM office.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
got 2 car...
- 180sx with rb
- evo9

Attachments

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
fuhhh...TT: 9 second, respecttt.........!!!

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
spockret: what happen to the singapore subaru ver8?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all.

I've sort of successfully transplanted a 4-pot Nissan caliper taken off a R32 Skyline into my Sylphy. The only problems I have now :

1. I can't find a decently priced service kit. Anyone have? RM300+ for rubber seals is unreasonable.

2. The brake oil bolt that locks the brake hose to the caliper for the Sylphy is too long. I had to use spacers and washers to lock it out and prevent leakage. After asking 2-3 spare parts shops they aren't sure if they'll be able to source a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience