sdb round 2

aziziell

1,500 RPM

aziziell

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2007
sdb round 2, is it confirm this saturday? anyone can confirm it...

Last edited:

zarique

Known Member

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
i'm eager to know the confirmation on SDB date too...
the next day 9/5 will be having time attack...

jo1

Known Member

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
Microtech the champion choice...:proud:
Champion for cat. B 2nd round SDB..
Thank all for the support....
The crew and friends from Carworx Auto Garage also jokey (ainul)... You all the best
Sunoco, Joshua from Mellinium, GME racing, Ken Racing.. and all fellow dragger.

jada_bloom

Known Member

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
congratulations to jo1 and crew. what's your e.t?

anyone with full results, please? thank you:star::bootyshake:

jo1

Known Member

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
final run.. 11.026sec not sure either et or tt...

yopo

Known Member

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
can't wait to see when u start to break the 10's barrier..congrats!!

spockret

Known Member

spockret

Known Member
Jun 11, 2008
atas BUMI
spockret.blogspot.com
Sorry for poor Quality video

Vtec Turbo On The Road

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 Vtec Turbo On The Road.MPG

Class B Turbo 2wheel

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 Turbo 2wheel.MPG

Charade 4Wheel

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 Charade 4Wheel.MPG

Class B CarWorx VS AE86 Turbo

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 CarWorx VS AE86 Turbo.MPG

AE86 Turbo VS Satria WHW

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 AE86 Turbo VS Satria WHW.MPG

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

3rd place Class B

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 3rd place Cat B.MPG

Semi Final Class B Vtec VS Pinky Ayie

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 Semi Final B Vtec VS Pinky Ayie.MPG

Semi Final Class B CarWorx VS Pinky

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 Semi Final B CarWorx VS Pinky.MPG

Final Class B CarWorx VS Pinky

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 Final B CarWorx VS Pinky.MPG

Final Class A Evo9 ST Wangan VS Charade

YouTube - SDB Rd2 2010 Final A Evo ST Wangan VS Charade.MPG

wakco79

wakco79

Feb 21, 2010
selangor
Congratulation for all winner.....nice video bro..have video vtec turbo vs AE86....plz upload

sorry..i want asked to organizer class G,that regulation need a Roadtax or not..
If need..that AE86 the rentung body have a roadtax???????????

huhuhu...i think not have rotax la..why 10 sec AE86 buy from Japan play game with class G..hahaa
very2 not gentle la..Can't makan class B, Cari makan class G...win but ????????...:stupid:huhuhuhu...

all class G fighter from RD2 plz komen la...not me alone...
why organizer give rentung body race in class G...give they to class A la...:biggrin:

plz check next race.....go..go..go.. turbo on the road..give support for this class..more fighter next race..

MoTeC

Known Member

MoTeC

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Congratulation for all winner.....nice video bro..have video vtec turbo vs AE86....plz upload

sorry..i want asked to organizer class G,that regulation need a Roadtax or not..
If need..that AE86 the rentung body have a roadtax???????????

huhuhu...i think not have rotax la..why 10 sec AE86 buy from Japan play game with class G..hahaa
very2 not gentle la..Can't makan class B, Cari makan class G...win but ????????...:stupid:huhuhuhu...

all class G fighter from RD2 plz komen la...not me alone...
why organizer give rentung body race in class G...give they to class A la...:biggrin:

plz check next race.....go..go..go.. turbo on the road..give support for this class..more fighter next race..
huhuhu.. biasala bro.. its happen again n again.. the organiser put many rules but they broken it.. :stupid:like cukup syarat je... if we not protes dorang wat bodo je la... apa nak buatt...:hmmmm:

Lazarus

Known Member

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
wakco79: i entered class G, wira sedan body with valid roadtax 1089kg. not a single thing taken out and the spare tyre is still there. which one is you bro?

SIC are crap at organizing. i arrived at SIC around 7pm and waited for nearly 20mins to submit my form because there was so many guys that was busy talking at the registration table but not entering the event (does 1 driver needs 5 assistant to register?). after that i went to weighed the car and went to my pit and the marshall open up the lanes for free running.

later, i was told by the marshall that i didn't went for the briefing. after asking around they told me the briefing was at 8pm and at that time i was waiting for my turn to weighed the car, what the heck is that?. at least tell me when i was queing up so i can leave the car and go to the briefing, a privateer like me don't have any crew to help around, i have to do everything by myself and i can't just let someone i don't know to take care of my ride.

went to the office upstairs and the rude lady told me the fine is RM50 for not attending the briefing or they will hold on to my license. what the heck is this? you want to make this event like professional but your staff is nothing but crap. after awhile of arguing i told her if SIC is so strict then why i can see they still accepting applicants until 7.45pm? shouldn't the registration closed at 7pm?. she also told me 12 other guys also didn't go to the briefing and i told her perhaps the other 12 guys also had the same problem like me, didn't know the briefing was underway when you guys are still undergoing with the weighing process.

if they can loosen up the rules for registration why not this? (both situation can make profits ehh?). at least wait for everyone that is already registered to finish with the damn weighing thing and then do your stupid briefing.

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
wack079,

which one is u? as long as the car meet the spec so called otr then shud be ok laa...

if wanna make it too strict, then bring a factory car to the race and ask jpj to open booth for checking the roadtax validity...

i think i'm enuf n tired on this... no more class G after this round... sorry for this...

wakco79

wakco79

Feb 21, 2010
selangor
Rilek la bro,

i just want to know??? if u said like that,we still follow.....be professional bro..
take this komen for improve next race...
noboy do the perfect work....

thanks...

LoRiTaNaH

1,500 RPM

LoRiTaNaH

1,500 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Uganda
Visit site
hehehe... perhaps, we should employed puspakom, kastam n jpj guys for scrutineering. one car will take at least 1 hour to inspect. have to sent car one week earlier to sic for inspection before the race day.

we trying hard (maybe not hard enough kut) to accomodate all people needs. running G class at loss is a bit pain. 16 cars@RM200/each car definitely can't cover the cost borned by us to run race in the international level circuit (sic claimed so hehe). we still cherish even have to topup some amount to run G class (want to make fren maa). However, the support given is "unexpected" and plus those "constructive comments" that we received huuuu..... priceless. wish u all know how hard we try to get this slot for "turbo leg" (direct translation :biggrin:) and how sad that we have to let it go after 2 round.... (sound like "merajuk" meh??")

we admit that we r not perfect and same goes with your machine...

aisey taiko hattech-v.... dun getting angry maa.... later the horse power run away ahahaha...

eh, the story continue, but later, sure got this kind of people who will say "of course la that car win... the driver bribe the officer during inspection....". then how aahh?

Lazarus.. hehe u met the 24/7 period lady aa dat nite. so fierce wooo.... i've been there before so i know ur feeling...aiyo....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

hv read out some advertisement on a car magazine recently and i found out a product called "AUTOFOAM'......that is done by a shop called KL Auto...

i'm planning to put it on my perdana since it can provide soundproofing, strengthen chassis, & bla bla bla....

anyone that hv been put on this stuff, pls post up some review or feedbacks on how good or bad this product....

cheers....:driver: :driver: :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience