SDB # 4 - Oct 2009

akuma

3,000 RPM

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
ban still in force?aw man!actually on wat ground they ban dis foreigners ar?

SDF

missing her so much

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
non AAM approved license.

akuma

3,000 RPM

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
is dat d only reason?i'm sure it's not hard 2 get d AMM license since many S'poreans haf been coming over 2 join d SDB,right?

zaki

Known Member

zaki

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
is dat d only reason?i'm sure it's not hard 2 get d AMM license since many S'poreans haf been coming over 2 join d SDB,right?
they use local drivers.

the reason behind this is to protect our local drivers and workshops. they are afraid that our local drag scene will be swarmed by foreigners. SDB will be dominated by non-Malaysians. they are giving ample time for us to catch up with other countries. from my observation, we have improved a lot in term of technology. I guess it's just a matter of time for Sepang to open the drag to foreigners.

HvSohc

HvSohc

Dec 24, 2008
I believe malaysia garage & driver is doing well in term of drag event in spore,pg or sepang.
Spore garage still need time to catch up with malaysian before they make it to SDB they should catch up with the PG drag event 1st.Seen to many self declare big horsepower & proclaim to be the fastest vtec or turbo in magazine or etc but when their rides crosses the bridge the results was otherwise some dare even not dare to cross the bridge...

thumbs up for malaysian garage :wavey:

tony5050

Known Member

tony5050

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
I heard GoodYear is bringing down their Top Fuel dragster from BKK this time, true?

YRvi

Known Member

YRvi

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
KL
Looking forward for the mean tomyam machine.

wej7219

wej7219

Jan 10, 2005
they are afraid that our local drag scene will be swarmed by foreigners. SDB will be dominated by non-Malaysians.
They did say they plan to create a category for non-malaysian to compete next year wasn't it?

jo1

Known Member

jo1

Known Member
Dec 8, 2004
They did say they plan to create a category for non-malaysian to compete next year wasn't it?

Then, will the 8sec 180sx enter that category?

wej7219

wej7219

Jan 10, 2005
hopefully not, that by next year our driver can handles the car. but that is an option.

what to do, we are just a bunch of 13sec idiots.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
as i was returning home last nite, suddenly there was a "clunk-clunk" sound continuously the higher i rev the higher the sound become & also my steering becomes heavy.......i tot farked man, not my gearbox again........or worst timing belt putus........so then i searched for the problem & sound....finally found it....my crank pulley was wobbling....& the screw attached to it (the 1 need to open when changing the auxilary belts & timing belt) was cracked.........

so wat could the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience