SDB 2009 Event Date, RnR, FAQ etc..

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
im ahkau, from MUSC Motorsports, a motorsports association registered under the sports commissioner of malaysia (KBS). i may be new here but not for the drag scene as i've been following local drag scene failures for quite sometimes gak lah. the SIC SDB failures were many times reported to KBS but nothing could be done as SIC is truly a 100% profit making entity and this event isn't funded by the government as well..

well gud news to share with all of you bro, we are given a mandate by the government.. and we are in the midst of locating suitable unused area in KL to be developed as a local permanent drag venue (supported by the government)..

we expect everything works fine, insya'Allah.. we hope local drag enthusiasts will soon have suitable & affordable drag venue (free access) rather than SIC & pasir gudang..

pray for our efforts huhu..:driver:
this is what exactly im talking about...btw..pls work on it dude..:adore:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
if that bcome reality, then we dont need to find any highway or empty road to have 300m or 400m...
the problem is i dunt think govt will spend their money to build the infra for this kind of motorsport activity... they need to acquire a lot of land space to build it...
i wish that one day we can have a proper drag strip like a bangkok drag strip n can be accessed everyday... be it for event or for testing our machine.... haihh....

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
im ahkau, from MUSC Motorsports, a motorsports association registered under the sports commissioner of malaysia (KBS). i may be new here but not for the drag scene as i've been following local drag scene failures for quite sometimes gak lah. the SIC SDB failures were many times reported to KBS but nothing could be done as SIC is truly a 100% profit making entity and this event isn't funded by the government as well..

well gud news to share with all of you bro, we are given a mandate by the government.. and we are in the midst of locating suitable unused area in KL to be developed as a local permanent drag venue (supported by the government)..

we expect everything works fine, insya'Allah.. we hope local drag enthusiasts will soon have suitable & affordable drag venue (free access) rather than SIC & pasir gudang..

pray for our efforts huhu..:driver:
well done bro.... well done....!!!
hope its can be happen...
good luck to u and MUSC.
if we can realize it, malaysia also can have 6 second funny car in 5-8 years more.

MAJULAH SUKAN PERMOTORAN UNTUK NEGARA.

ahkauputra

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
it will happen & become reality by getting full support NOT ONLY from the government BUT also support from our true local drag enthusiasts.. amin!

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
so whats up with the upcoming sdb..?
any prep from the mutiara motors rx or gt auto evoIII..?

Bump: so whats up with the upcoming sdb..?

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
so whats up with the upcoming sdb..?

Bump: so whats up with the upcoming sdb..?
hehe....I already impatient to see they action at sdb next month...now,many rx7 in sdb like mutiara motor n vazmaz...good2....looks like gt auto be competitor this year

zarique

Known Member
Jan 2, 2005
Penang
yup...
hope to see all those car that already attend for the postponed 1st sdb...
and in addition those who did not make it to the 1st sdb that day...
c'mon GT Auto...hopin to see u as u promise a faster time tiz year...

Bump: yup...
hope to see all those car that already attend for the postponed 1st sdb...
and in addition those who did not make it to the 1st sdb that day...
c'mon GT Auto...hopin to see u as u promise a faster time tiz year...

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
i heard sdb round 1 2 may ni cansel erk,, anyone can confirm ??:listen:

Bump: i heard sdb round 1 2 may ni cansel erk,, anyone can confirm ??:listen:

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
i heard sdb round 1 2 may ni cansel erk,, anyone can confirm ??:listen:

Bump: i heard sdb round 1 2 may ni cansel erk,, anyone can confirm ??:listen:
abe loh,its really???my mc on day Sunday already pass,last2 sdb cancel:hmmmm::hmmmm:...anyone can confirm???

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
so, its true laa it is still not confirm!!
what a bad scedule for malaysian drag scene this year...

panjang ensem

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009
just called kumar from sic, he said as for now its confirm, but they are still waiting for their new timing device to arrive scedule tommorow or wednesday.......told me to call him back on wednesday for the final confirmation......

hope it will be good news.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience