scratch

raddneo

Dec 14, 2006
the turtle wax lipstick got red colour or not??if not i will sent my car to "CARS" and ask them to polishmy car till the scratch remove.....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sice the gerl parents refuse to compensate the damges, I think you better go molest the gerl, as to teach her a GOOD lesson.....

BTW, driving a Merc doesn't give anyone their right to do anything they want. Anyway, sometimes Merc drivers think they are the boss in the road....

**lari cepat-cepat like Gaban**

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
the turtle wax lipstick really can solve the deep scratches??? ya la most hate ppl scratch ppl car, wow if like tht they refuse to pay i break their glasses...

Last edited:

318i

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
slap her and if her parents ask why say you dont like her lor.

raddneo

Dec 14, 2006
my neighbour always park their mercedes clk outside..planned to ontow the clk....hahaha.....

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
then scratch their clk backlah....just say it is your children that done it......and give the same story " aiyah, you knowlah, children now adays also lidat, what to do....beat also 'si bak' already".............it is a bad example, but in this today's non compassion world, if i were you, i won't mind.............

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Or better still make a scar on the bitchy kid's face...... That will taught her not to scatch people's car again........ Kids nowadays are really out of control.....

babydinohyde

Jan 17, 2007
raddneo is it??? u go buy acid...or petrol...don too low pH... and get those bottle spray where u can adjust short /long range target want??? (u shud know)
then target the door and the roof of the CLK lar...simple lar bro...then they cant even use wat turtle wax, marquise, or etc to solve the paint problem ,(only repaint)
ur JOB is Done....hahaha....

but ur neighbour really Sucks~!...

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
bloody throw ur neighbour's daughter in the drain la... then tell her parents u hate her... if me means no mercy b**ch! girl or no girl, too bad.
go to the pet shop, buy snake..big one...throw in their house midnight... after that its up to their luck to be alive or not...

manusia

"The 8055"
Aug 2, 2005
Barcelona
your answer does suits your nick :)

simple solution,make a police report,or better ask properly for the compensation.

or for a fair deal,scratch back any of your neighbour newest car the same scratch that her daughter had done to the myvi.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Hell yeah. Buy acid, buy the container ( must be acid safe wan ), with adjustable sprayer head, 4 am in the wee hours, go spray lots and lots of it on the roof. Make sure you shoot plenty of acid on the roof's plastic rubber trims as well.

To me, it's poetic justice. They simply say that their daughter is little, so can get away with that, and parents is not liable? Not liable my arse.

raddneo is it??? u go buy acid...or petrol...don too low pH... and get those bottle spray where u can adjust short /long range target want??? (u shud know)
then target the door and the roof of the CLK lar...simple lar bro...then they cant even use wat turtle wax, marquise, or etc to solve the paint problem ,(only repaint)
ur JOB is Done....hahaha....

but ur neighbour really Sucks~!...

babydinohyde

Jan 17, 2007
bro flycicak,

there will be no LOVE when some unwanted things happen to ur new babe....(its a matter of life and death) ..hahahhaa....somemore if is his own mistake then wack ownself lar....this pity fella...saw his car scratch by some stupid lil' bia Tch...worst of all NEIGHBOUR... sad sad....=~~(

singchaii

500 RPM
Sep 3, 2005
Pandan Jaya, KL
I wonder how old is the girl is.. >_<

If i face this kind of neighbour, I sure revenge kaw kaw. This kind of attitude, the parent must be responsible!

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
they drive clk...got money...sue them la! :X-: