Sayonara to My Laptop

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
Guys, just to share my experience wt you all n hope this will not happen to all da laptop owner out there.

After late night work last Thursday, I decided to 'tapau' sumthing to eat in D'sara Jaya before I go home. Well I parked right in front of Atria, T junction with many cars & passer by. So I tot it will b safe to leave my laptop inside my car bonnet for few minutes.

Well, after 'tapau', everything as usual, drove back home and then only found out my laptop is no longer in my car bonnet!! matherfather....i was stoned for few secs as I was farking sure my laptop was there & I locked my car b4 i go 'tapau'. somemore very sure that when go in my car, i unlock my car n sure nothin unusual happened.

out of no choice, went to Uptown to lodge a report. then a Detective officer inspect my car n found out there was a signed of scracthes on my door panel. proven that the thief used wire to pull my door pin, then open my car boonet, took my laptop..and best thing is, the thief lock back my car!! it happened in less than 5minutes!!

According to the officer, it happens quite frequent in Damansara area.
So guys, becareful n make cock sure to carry ur laptop wherever u go!! dun ever leave any belongings in ur car. and change ur door pin to those straight and smoothj kinda door pin, so that none of those farker can pull the pin wt the damn wire.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
d@mn f*cking expert.......
seems there's no longer the word "SAFE" exists!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
nvr leave 2nd thought for them ...

they spy on our surroundings before act...
dun say tapao, even petrol station they
also dare to steal ur car.. with so many ppl there..

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Actually, u only have to blame yourself for the loss... never keep valuable stuff in your car... even for 5 mins!

The way laptop thief syndicate works is very simple... they will walk around and spy on your car, trying to determine where the location of the goodies.

Then, another thief will follow u around, well hidden. While u tapau something, the 1st thief break into your car and the 2nd thief keep a close watch on your movement. Once u decide to leave, 2nd thief will either call or SMS his partner.

Kau tim... 1 missing laptop in 60 seconds...

Another note, sometimes... security guard will work together with the thieves. Hey man... getting RM 50 or 100 per job is quick money to them.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
gohkokeng said:
JacEK the thief is gonna enjoy your xxx things lol
muahahaha... luckily i didnt keep my naked pix inside... hahahaha

reali learn my lesson tis time. to those who r reading this, pls never ever leave ur belonging in ur car..NEVER EVER.

thank god..he din take my car away... huh

saintcute

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
u r drivin wat kind of car, the alarm not triggered one? or u just lock the door manually issit.

kangyoon20

Over 10,000 RPM!
Apr 1, 2005
Malaysia
www.geocities.com
i wonder how they know u got laptop in the bonnet?
u cuming from where?
they must be following u for quite a while...
anyway if standard stock alarm system
when arming is on and the door lock being pull up, will it activate the alarm?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
last time I hear that there is some sort of laptop detector device that thief use and tell the whereabout of the laptop. Don't ask me what device it was, however I believe it may exist, if not how come the thief know how to pin point which car has a laptop in it........

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
JacEK said:
muahahaha... luckily i didnt keep my naked pix inside... hahahaha

reali learn my lesson tis time. to those who r reading this, pls never ever leave ur belonging in ur car..NEVER EVER.

thank god..he din take my car away... huh
haha i just joking....hope u don mind......btw u looks so like "TIDAK APA" only....the laptop is company sponsor 1? getting another new?

or u just simply don't even wanna think about it anymore?

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
gohkokeng, life still goes on man. i look 'tidak apa' only, but still feel the pain inside. jz 2 share wt u all on my bad xperience n hope it wont happen 2 any of u out there.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
bro JacEK i understand u.....what is done already past.....no points thinking it anymore right?

u put laptop in the boot also they know.......they must be mark u for a certain time......

rockfire82

Known Member
Mar 31, 2004
JacEK said:
Guys, just to share my experience wt you all n hope this will not happen to all da laptop owner out there.

After late night work last Thursday, I decided to 'tapau' sumthing to eat in D'sara Jaya before I go home. Well I parked right in front of Atria, T junction with many cars & passer by. So I tot it will b safe to leave my laptop inside my car bonnet for few minutes.

Well, after 'tapau', everything as usual, drove back home and then only found out my laptop is no longer in my car bonnet!! matherfather....i was stoned for few secs as I was farking sure my laptop was there & I locked my car b4 i go 'tapau'. somemore very sure that when go in my car, i unlock my car n sure nothin unusual happened.

out of no choice, went to Uptown to lodge a report. then a Detective officer inspect my car n found out there was a signed of scracthes on my door panel. proven that the thief used wire to pull my door pin, then open my car boonet, took my laptop..and best thing is, the thief lock back my car!! it happened in less than 5minutes!!

According to the officer, it happens quite frequent in Damansara area.
So guys, becareful n make cock sure to carry ur laptop wherever u go!! dun ever leave any belongings in ur car. and change ur door pin to those straight and smoothj kinda door pin, so that none of those farker can pull the pin wt the damn wire.
mind to elaborate on the door pin thingy? i dun really understand..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
nvr leave your belonging in car man... if u wanna leave a lap top in your car... make sure u take out d batt... so that they cant sencor it... so they also wont break in lo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Got this review from Import Tuner. Find it quite useful. Wondering is this product available in our shores...

From the September said:
You spend all night preparing for a car show, your engine and engine bay are perfectly detailed but you still have one problem: What are you going to do with that unsightly rusted exhaust manifold that sticks out like a sore thumb? We found a solution that’s easy to apply, affordable, and most...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience