Say NO to AIRPORT TAX INCREASE

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
Quoted from AirAsia

Say NO to AIRPORT TAX INCREASE

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) has increased the airport tax* for all international outgoing flights starting 1st December 2011.

AirAsia views that this increase is not justified as the current airport facilities are not up to par.

---

For those who are travelling via AirAsia knows that we need all things to be cheap so that is can suit our tight pocket.. According to AirAsia, the Airport management is going to increase the airport tax, and based on what AirAsia findings, the increment doesn't justified with the current facilities. So, people, this is your time to say what you want to say to the management of the airport. Visit AirAsia latest news page and do what you got to do... I've already emailed the airport management stating my opposition upon this increment. Customers always right!!!

Well.. what say you... :smokin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
just wait klia2 to be finished then maybe AA oso agree with this.... :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Submit request for street protest, wait 10 days for police approval, gather 1000 people to protest, get whacked by riot police, get Ambiga to sue them for you, get death threats from anonymous people, then maybe they'll listen to you.

:biggrin:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
tax increased yet "airport facilities are not up to par". Malaysia boleh!

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
If airport tax goes up and the facilities is like KLIA then i'll might consider.. heheh .. no more walking when embarking the plane... when raining leceh ooo... :hmmmm2:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If airport tax goes up and the facilities is like KLIA then i'll might consider.. heheh .. no more walking when embarking the plane... when raining leceh ooo... :hmmmm2:
According to reports, they are building it, but Tony says they don't want.....then still increase tax...nabeh!

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
what to do...that's the real meaning of 'low cost'....dont care whether the passenggers wet bcoz of rain or not:stupid:...next time, we should wear our own poncho lor...

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
used road only..
say reduce petrol price
say reduce toll/remove toll plaza
reduce tax for imported car..

he he

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
boykot KLIA, take flights from Senai or Penang....haha...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
hahahaha as per normal....our smart gov does something smart and gives a smart answer/reason

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

to all sifu...
im still new in DIY, im trying to DIY a strobe light recently...
im facing a problem...
my car is wira, how can i get the wire into my car to put a new switch into the dashboard...
i found the firewall there but cant find la...
any1 have experience pls help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience