Saw this in mudah...I was liked... Wao...

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Everyone of us know the previous version civic still costs about 80-90k.FD2R will easily be 150k over.

Saw this in mudah. Feel like maybe, we, or maybe just me " crazy Honda kaki " should have a thread that " Selling my type r wannabe which might interests you ", just like other car group.

Honda Civic 2.0 (M) Type R Converted - Cars for sale Johore - Mudah.my

Honda Civic Type R (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

Honda Civic 2.0(M)TYPE R GT FN2 MUGEN SPEC R CBU - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Simply found it interesting when I look at those car.
How you feel ?

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I personally not really interested in converted cars cuz not sure about the workmanship. Sure if done nicely and carefully, it can be nice and close enough to the real thing but still not quite.
As for the FN2R, never like it in the 1st place. I like FD2R, EP3 and even EK9 much better than the FN2R.

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

WOAH THIS 20k?!?! SERIOUSLY? :eek: AND ORIGINAL EK9!?!? WHA DA FURK
It's converted bro.

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
You can't really be sure with converted cars. How far did they go, or is it simply an engine swap? The underpinnings? Sub frame? Suspension geometry?

I personally think most people look at the engine only, and ignoring essentials like the chassis, which makes a Type R what it is. Some are only wearing Type R bodyparts and nothing more. Like the EK9 above, engine B16a liao....

I would stay clear of converts. In my opinion, it better be a Type R or nothing.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
the 2nd link posted is yummy!..ek 2dr with k20a-r..:love:

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Haha. When we don't really have money then converted R will be a good option.
The FD2 just too complete.
And ek with k20a, you can't messed around with them.
Driven a ek with b16a, it really so nice.
I believe if you not going for track race or world time attack... Haha... Then stiff up with aftermarket part, foam will be enough even for track race unless you go for millisecond chase.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on how to DIY to protect your head lamps from turning yellowish over time?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience