Savvy convoy marshalls behaving like thugs

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
That's why it's best to have a modded 4x4 rides like Triton & Navara with bull bars front & rear. I can simply knocked those SOB so called Marshall off the bloody road if they performed those LCLY moves. I've personally rammed into a Caldina GT4 & Lancer GT sohai who have big Marshall sticker on their rear windscreen which blocked the whole farking road about a year ago, my pregnant wife was inside the car when these 2 sohai (separate incidents though) came from no where & pulled over like a Gangnam style move.

I do pay roadtax which is more expensive than them & they have no farking rights to block or divert the roads like theirs. Not happy, go report to PDRM or JPJ or whatever ministry. I dare u to do so & be warned what will happen to your beloved rides! Please respect other drivers too if u wanna live long enough to enjoy the mods on your rides.

A word of advice, do jot down their registration plates when u saw any of them pulling stupid stunts & then report it to JPJ/PDRM. At least make it a big issue whereby it will force the respective depts to take actions against these "marshall".

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
nd4ever bro, remove the "I've personally rammed into a Caldina GT4 & Lancer GT sohai who have big Marshall sticker on their rear windscreen which blocked the whole farking road about a year ago, my pregnant wife was inside the car when these 2 sohai (separate incidents though) came from no where & pulled over like a Gangnam style move. "

remained anon mah, shhh,keke

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
cool bro. No need to ram to one's car. If these Marshall all tunjuk lagak, but no brain....I think one day they will get involve in accident. Just a matter of time only. Imagine the irony.....a Marshall that supposed to take care of the convey, but sendiri involved in an accident. That gotta be a KODAK moment...

kakakakakaka....

viperxs

Jul 6, 2006
One word...poyo
I have few theories behind these poyos...
1) They all envisioned to serve the country as police officer, army etc but got rejected due to sight, height, not enough balls etc...end up try to be marshall and act poyo like traffic officer...
2) Some got bit extra money than others (which others think it would be best spent on food etc) so these poyo spend the money to buy marshall stickers, walkie talkies etc so whenever someone see their cars they know this is "somebody"
3) They are nobody and to gain that self respect they self-proclaimed to be somebody. Maybe in the house constantly bullied by wife...maybe not looked up for in the office either etc...so in order to boost self esteem they need to be marshall and do these poyo act. That way other road users MIGHT think that they are somebody...and some car group members think they are somebody also and would like to hang out more with these bunch of poyos and listening to poyo stories of how his savvy cut vege R35. They can look extremely busy with their walkie talkie and put a shame to tow truck call man group. In short they like to look as if they are somebody..
4) They only know how to do these poyo act as they are not good in anything else in life...truth is they are lazy to find out if they have other things in life that they might be good at

budakkampungaje

Known Member
Dec 19, 2007
Dengkil
that marshall dont have power on road exp they convoi with the police.....it's simple just take the number plate and some pic n report to the police....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
hahaha, the marshall become more poyo when the convoy got female participants...

Wearing rayban shade is a must for these marshall, strike a handsome pose when girls passing by. Cool factor: +10
Of course, when marshall wear their collar-shirt, the collar must flip-up...to increase the cool factor . Cool factor: +15
Cool factor increased to +20 if the marshall vest is made of Black Leather.

Handsome kaw-kaw!
I've seen all those in the Mitsu Lancer Convoy...

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
Maybe these so-called Marshall think they're in the Wild Wild West - self appointed law maker.....anyway some of them are pests on the road

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
My own experience,

I was travelling from alor setar to KL via PLUS highway. Somewhere near Bukit Merah, while on the right lane overtaking other vehicles, there was a motorbike giving a high beam from behind asking me to give way for them (convoy). The first motorbike is a marshal . After overtaking I straight go to the left lane. The convoys are separate apart. The marshal was with some motorbikes. The second convoy left quite behind.

Then in front of me there was a slow lorry and one car behind the lorry (less than 110km/h of course). Since the second convoy is way behind my car, I changed to right lane to overtake the lorry. Immediately I saw a blazing of high beam from behind asking to give way from them. They keep pushing me to go to the left lane but I just keep driving on the right lane. My car was already overtaking the lorry.

What pissed me off was the marshal that already passed me slowed down his motorbike and blocked me from overtaking the lorry. He let his friend overtake me and some of them look angrily at me and even showed a thumb down. I honked the marshal continuously and really thinking to ram him from behind. After passed me they zoomed away. That time I really thinking if I drive a fast car, I will chase them until they slide or fell from their bikes. Really berlagak…

Their motorbikes are having Singapore plate number btw…

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
My own experience,

I was travelling from alor setar to KL via PLUS highway. Somewhere near Bukit Merah, while on the right lane overtaking other vehicles, there was a motorbike giving a high beam from behind asking me to give way for them (convoy). The first motorbike is a marshal . After overtaking I straight go to the left lane. The convoys are separate apart. The marshal was with some motorbikes. The second convoy left quite behind.

Then in front of me there was a slow lorry and one car behind the lorry (less than 110km/h of course). Since the second convoy is way behind my car, I changed to right lane to overtake the lorry. Immediately I saw a blazing of high beam from behind asking to give way from them. They keep pushing me to go to the left lane but I just keep driving on the right lane. My car was already overtaking the lorry.

What pissed me off was the marshal that already passed me slowed down his motorbike and blocked me from overtaking the lorry. He let his friend overtake me and some of them look angrily at me and even showed a thumb down. I honked the marshal continuously and really thinking to ram him from behind. After passed me they zoomed away. That time I really thinking if I drive a fast car, I will chase them until they slide or fell from their bikes. Really berlagak…

SG plate... no need give face la. They are either law abiding people or morons. Help the latter have a good slide from behind, so to help boost our local medical industry.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Berlagak in Malaysia. like tikus in Singapore.

The "fine"(saman) country in this world. Also very known for their kiasu and kiasi attitude.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
My own experience,

Then you should slow down and drive alongside the lorry, blocking all of them at once wakakaka

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
coz singapore fine is in $ dollar, here is MY RM, where most of them dun even bother to pay for the summons, zzzz
LAst time the police used to check for offenders at the singapore/JB checkpoints. From the newspaper, the polis managed to collect a hefty sum of money from the operasi.

Anyway, with the currency exchange rate, the saman is considered "peanut" to Singaporean. Maybe polis should have a higher saman, specially for the non-malaysian. Need to teach them a lesson, on respecting road traffic rules.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

This morning while I'm waiting for the engine to heat up, i saw white smoke coming out from my exhaust, the white smoke is not that bad as those motorbike smoke. What could this be ar? muffler going off soon? or? :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience