Satria to BMW 1 Series bodykit conversion

Bar7MonsteR

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Putrajaya & UK
any info bout it...i saw the satria at jalan genting kelang heading towards bulatan pahang from setapak...nice bodykit conversion, but not 100% complete..lil bit rough finishing..but still the design is superb...so hopefully some of u guys can give me the info

Bar7MonsteR

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Putrajaya & UK
not bmw bodykit...custom made so look like a 1 series bmw...i didnt realize it was a satria coz first look from side mirror looks like a 1 series bm, front bonnet,bumper , fender, rear bumper and bonnet fully customised...brake light change...and even the signal at front fender change to bwm like signal
it is just not 100% ready yet, lil bit dull on finishing and not painted yet...but will be very nice if it is 100%...maybe have to go around that area again to search for it

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
wow...that'll be my next project if i had the financial support...hehehe...look dem chun....if there's pic,pls post okay...dun stingy stingy :P sharing is caring

bridgestoneRE711

500 RPM
Jan 20, 2005
that will look very chun ... normally we see ppl modify into MIVEC and that is boring to me ...
i respect the driver if he still use back the PRoton logo , but if he uses BMW logo ... very beng .

Bar7MonsteR

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Putrajaya & UK
dont have pic la...no digicam or cameraphone maa..but if have sure will be posted...will keep searching for the car and if got cam....i will post the pic

e1fnd

Known Member
Dec 29, 2004
Sounds like the SRM to me... cool man...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A typical qualifying day with last minute adjustments, testing, and modifications carried by almost all the teams in the camp. While Pentagon Racing took pole position for tomorrow's race, Kegani Racing's car #36 took ninth place and car #37 took 16th. At the end of it, this is an endurance race and what matters is consistency, not all out speed. While we look forward to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience